• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy |OT| Ladies Trip

Grisby

Great thread. I know it's in the OP but....

Z3PcX8v.gif

Staying up late so I can play this tonight.

So excited! Considering Uncharted 4 is quite possibly in my top 5 games ever made, this is no doubt going to be really high on my GOTY list! More superior Chloe is just the awesome cherry on top!

Great thread. I know it's in the OP but....

Z3PcX8v.gif

Staying up late so I can play this tonight.

Chloe >>> Elena.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Beat the game on Saturday. It was a good game overall, but still have the same problems as UC4, such as the puzzles; waste of beautiful semi open world environment; and battles. But the pacing seemed to be "slightly" better than UC4. Somehow I think UC4 has a better graphic than this one. I gave Uncharted4 an 8 and this is probably also an 8.

How long did it take you?

GavinUK86

Chloe has always been mixed race. They do clarify in the game the details. I wouldn't call it a retcon because they've never explicitly said anything about it.

I'm about 8 hours into it and I think I actually prefer the Chloe/Nadine combo than anything Drake. I didn't expect to feel that way, but I do. The game does a fantastic job with Nadine who was a little bit one note in UC4.

And Chloe, well, we all love Chloe.

I'd say it's paced a little better than UC4. It feels more direct and urgent, which I consider a good thing. I feel more of an explorer as Chloe than I ever did as Drake. She seems more interested in everything around here and her conversations with Nadine about the Indian culture are genuinely fascinating.

F34R

I completely forgot I had this:
*If you picked up the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Digital Deluxe Edition, Explorer’s Pack, or the Triple Pack, you’ll get Uncharted: The Lost Legacy as a digital download at launch. Owners of these products are not eligible for any pre-order bonuses.
I bought the Lost Legacy physical game from Best Buy. Got it in the mail Saturday, finished the game, and now I remember I get it for free lol. Oh well.

Lime

I look forward to the day when

1. the physical attributes (aka tits and ass) of female characters in games aren't the only thing that almost everyone (here on GAF at least) constantly posts about
2. we can have a AAA game with female protagonists without the OT title making their gender the first and foremost thing about the game.

Really hyped for the game still and good work on the OT. I can't wait to play it!

Nemesis_

I've only done the first four chapters but the pacing seems much better than other Uncharted games. I've never felt like the story has gotten in the way of the gameplay, or vice versa; which was a pretty big complaint I had with 4.

1. the physical attributes (aka tits and ass) of female characters in games aren't the only thing that almost everyone (here on GAF at least) constantly posts about
2. we can have a AAA game with female protagonists without the OT title making their gender the first and foremost thing about the game.

Really hyped for the game still and good work on the OT. I can't wait to play it!
This is a good post.

Game is really good, it's paced better then Uncharted 4, but that could be due to the shorter overall length. I have not beaten it yet, but I'm 5 hours in and it seems like I'm getting to the end, maybe an 1 more max left. I hope that's not the case though cause I'm enjoying it greatly.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
If I preordered on the US site before the preload date, will it preload automatically or do I have to boot up my PS4 and start it downloading?

Gurish

Beat the game on Saturday. It was a good game overall, but still have the same problems as UC4, such as the puzzles; waste of beautiful semi open world environment; and battles. But the pacing seemed to be "slightly" better than UC4. Somehow I think UC4 has a better graphic than this one. I gave Uncharted4 an 8 and this is probably also an 8.

Weird, almost all impressions suggested that visually it looks even better than U4 or at least as good. Everyone said it's seriously gorgeous. I respect your opinion though, guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Couldn't agree more here.

tootie923

LOL, touche'

We live in a tumultuous time with conflicting opinions on sexuality......

Forgive me for not highlighting her a$$! She is a person too dammit!

Someone mentioned ND wanted to push out the sexualization of Chloe, so....

Oh darn it, I suggested "OT - Ladies Leave Your Man At Home," but it was awhile back in the review thread. :-( Girls Trip is okay.

Top Bottom