• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman has 8 foot wide hips and is proud of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burger

Q6yNONs.jpg

Didn't really need that makeup to be honest.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
More power to her if that's how she wants to live her life its not for me to judge. Honestly I feel like running to the gym and working out just looking at the photos.

Wynnebeck

Banned
I'm torn. I love big asses. LOUVRE. However, that might be too much ass for me. Maybe a quick peek, a slap, and I'd be good. Yeah.

Davey Cakes

That pic of her playing the Wii....

Hmmm. I recently beat The Legend of Zelda. I knew I'd seen this woman somewhere before.

317246-likelike_large.jpg

Jenov

Not really hips, just gross saddle bags of fat. Not sure what's to be proud of, she'll prob die before her children finish school.

someday

Banned
Two things:
1. I used to work with a white female that had hips like this. Not as big, but shaped the same. I never understood how in the hell that could happen.

2. My sister has a friend with an ass sort of like that and when she uses the toilet, there are stains on the front AND the back of the seat. WTF?!? It's happened twice that I've witnessed. I hate it when that girl comes over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom