• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

bonkeng

Daily: Helena. Glad it wasn't another Ruggles.

Bought some Lapis to kick-start TM farming again and used the EX tickets.

5* EX Tix
rtVvloN.jpg

Finally, my most wanted unit! Better late never.

Used my remaining 3* EX tix, 7th one turned blue>gold>rainbow.
6caP2CF.jpg

Dupe, but I'm still happy :D

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Zyrus is better in almost every way possible. Terra and Kefka 6* are total disappointment, nowhere as good as Exdeath since they dont have innate dual cast.

the only good mage that don't have Dual cast is probably Ashe (for DC Thundaja) but her other skillset is very good, so it is understandable.

Alright thanks and i also double-checked...Zyrus seems indeed way better. I will start leveling him now.

5* EX Tix
rtVvloN.jpg

6caP2CF.jpg

Goddamn - congrats...what i would give for only one of those Top Tier Chainers/Damage dealers *drool*
They want you guys to have to authentic experience.

lol

Out of all the free pulls I have gotten a ton of vaans, a Helena, and a bunch of worthless crap. Tickets haven't really been much better lately.

Congrats on people who do get the 5* units though!

Also had very bad free pulls lately but I started the month with free Wilhelm so I'm just paying the price. IIRC my Orlandeau was on the last free banner too so I expect nothing but trash for a long time. Just hoarding for Cloud now.

Btw what good debuff characters are there? I ran the Cid event for all rewards last night and it was real slow due to swapping Noctis and his warp break out for Rikku and her LB. I figure I should probably build some up if I have any.

Niahak

Also had very bad free pulls lately but I started the month with free Wilhelm so I'm just paying the price. IIRC my Orlandeau was on the last free banner too so I expect nothing but trash for a long time. Just hoarding for Cloud now.

Btw what good debuff characters are there? I ran the Cid event for all rewards last night and it was real slow due to swapping Noctis and his warp break out for Rikku and her LB. I figure I should probably build some up if I have any.

Best are Warrior of Light (45%), Ling (40%). Each has both "attack" or "defense" AoE debuff, so ATK/MAG or DEF/SPR. Orlandu also has a 40% ATK/MAG one with an additional 40% DEF/SPR one nobody uses, but those are single target.

You'll probably see a massive difference between what warp break does and what WoL can do.

Rain will also work in a pinch (Undermine does 30% all stats, single target). IIRC all other Full Break-ers are 5* limited, have weak 6* forms (Vaan) or have better breaks at 6* (WoL).

wilstreak

DEF debuff is Delita at 65% followed by Elza at 60% (but also apply to SPR).

Dang I have none of those apart from obviously Rain. I guess Orlandeaus single target will have to do when Noctis isn't around for now. I really need to cross my fingers for that off banner WoL

Niahak

Ling is 45% btw, but 2 turns to WoL's 3.

Thanks for the correction.
Ling also isn't available now, so I wondered how useful it would be to mention her.

Is there a listing anywhere of all the breaks like there is of dodge chance items/passives on the Wiki? I didn't realize undermine seems to be a more expensive Full Break.

Alkez

Thanks for the correction.
Ling also isn't available now, so I wondered how useful it would be to mention her.

Is there a listing anywhere of all the breaks like there is of dodge chance items/passives on the Wiki? I didn't realize undermine seems to be a more expensive Full Break.

Yup. Here's the list of all the moves in the game (that aren't magic or passives). There's a section titled debuffs.

http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Special_Abilities_(Active)

Doctor_No

5* EX Tix
http://i.imgur.com/rtVvloN.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6caP2CF.jpg

Very Nice! Gratz!!!

She is definitely my favorite unit in this game, with the right TMs she becomes a beast. Having hybrid damage is also insanely useful.

I got my first Daily ever today as well (of nearly a year without), and it was also a Fryevia(my third). I'm glad I saved those trust Moogles from the event as I got an boost her trust to 40% out the gate; I feel stupid that I sold so many as I could have maxed her (I have like 40 Crimson Blood moogles save in case I ever get a Reberta or two).

And grats on Aileen! A second one is great. You are ready for big robot trail! Though I think Fryevia may be useful too with the trail, though his Arms have +50% ice resist his body is -50, but you can SPR break Aigarion; which would be amazing with Delita's -65% SPR Break. She also comes with built in one time reraise, and she won't be targeted by Arms Burst in mag build (as it targets highest atk)

bonkeng

Goddamn - congrats...what i would give for only one of those Top Tier Chainers/Damage dealers *drool*

lol

Thanks man. Your time will come too :)

Very Nice! Gratz!!!

She is definitely my favorite unit in this game, with the right TMs she becomes a beast. Having hybrid damage is also insanely useful.

I got my first Daily ever today as well (of nearly a year without), and it was also a Fryevia(my third). I'm glad I saved those trust Moogles from the event as I got an boost her trust to 40% out the gate; I feel stupid that I sold so many as I could have maxed her (I have like 40 Crimson Blood moogles save in case I ever get a Reberta or two).

And grats on Aileen! A second one is great. You are ready for big robot trail! Though I think Fryevia may be useful too with the trail, though his Arms have +50% ice resist his body is -50, but you can SPR break Aigarion; which would be amazing with Delita's -65% SPR Break. She also comes with built in one time reraise, and she won't be targeted by Arms Burst in mag build (as it targets highest atk)

Thanks. Was very happy when I pulled Fryevia, I was bracing myself for another troll Ramza.

And then, was dumbfounded when I pulled Aileen#2 a few minutes later.

And gratz on your 3rd Frye too. Finally rng is in your favor today, after that atrocious Lunera pulls. And 3 Frye chaining is overkill lol. Aigaion will be melted by Ice.

Doctor_No

Thanks. Was very happy when I pulled Fryevia, I was bracing myself for another troll Ramza.

And then, was dumbfounded when I pulled Aileen#2 a few minutes later.

And gratz on your 3rd Frye too. Finally rng is in your favor today, after that atrocious Lunera pulls. And 3 Frye chaining is overkill lol. Aigaion will be melted by Ice.

lol thanks. At least I broke my daily bad luck streak.

Lunera pull was painful, and I'm gonna be a lot more selective on hard pulling in the future, even though Lunera has become my second favorite unit in this game (behind Fryevia). She's such a fun unit with that AOE 20-hit chain, and she's useful everywhere.

Hardest thing about pulling Fryevia is having to farm 4 Letter of Arms, along with a needle, to go with her. My current TM backlog is so long I don't think I'll have her ready for Aigairion trail tbh.

Alkez

Whoa.

Do the season 2 characters get revamped sprites, stats and movelists? And more importantly are they free?!

Yes, yes, yes, and no lol. They're in the gacha as is the S2 main cast.

Very very minor spoiler:
Amelia's sister is free though from a story event (she's the one you see with Amelia in the LB)

bonkeng

Hardest thing about pulling Fryevia is having to farm 4 Letter of Arms, along with a needle, to go with her. My current TM backlog is so long I don't think I'll have her ready for Aigairion trail tbh.

Yeah totally agree. Good thing i kept 20 of her moogles so i now have a Needle. And i already farmed 2 L&A for my TTerra, i only need 1 more since the 4th slot is usually for killer materia.

If i ever pull another Frye, I still have 300% worth of Trust Moogle saved. I didn't use them on my dupe Tidus and Aileen since 1 Brotherhood and 1 Artisan is enough for me, the dupes can just use Viking Axe/Equip Axe and Gaia Blade to element chain.

Frye is a real pain to gear, but is also worth it in the end.

Pejo

5* EX Tix
rtVvloN.jpg

6caP2CF.jpg

Damn dude, congrats on Fry!

I still haven't hit enough EX points for my 5* ticket yet, I just hope I don't get another Olive or Delita. Will probably get there for the Nier banner.

c-murph

They're basically new characters and no they're not free. Emperor Shera is 5* base

Lame. They should have started S2 with upgraded S2 characters. I know its gacha but the can still have variants for summon.

Yes, yes, yes, and no lol. They're in the gacha as is the S2 main cast.

Very very minor spoiler:
Amelia's sister is free though from a story event (she's the one you see with Amelia in the LB)

Ah, was wondering why there was two Amelias there.

Damn dude, congrats on Fry!

I still haven't hit enough EX points for my 5* ticket yet, I just hope I don't get another Olive or Delita. Will probably get there for the Nier banner.

I plan on saving all my 5* EX Whale Appreciation tickets until I get a handful of them then unleash their complete fury one random day.

robotuw

Daily today was a straight-up rainbow. Lunera.

Damn, now I have to give a crap about her. What's her BiS then? I saw someone mention 1000 mag and 600 spr but I'm not seeing how.

Does this mean I'll have to try Aigaon when he shows up? Also this better not affect my chances on the Nier banner.

Damn, now I have to give a crap about her. What's her BiS then? I saw someone mention 1000 mag and 600 spr but I'm not seeing how.

Does this mean I'll have to try Aigaon when he shows up? Also this better not affect my chances on the Nier banner.

Nier chances tanked bro, RIP. Congrats though!

eggydoo

Nice! I felt the same way when I pulled Zarga from a daily.

c-murph

I always thought the crystals worked kinda like in FE:Heroes where after a series a pulls the odds slightly get better in your favour. So, after you get a rainbow it resets and starts over again. Mind you this isn't how it works but in my head this bs is how I chose to believe it works. I've rolled like several rainbows this month so I shouldn't expect another rainbow until mid-August anyways. Hopefully, on a Neir banner.

Also, nearly all my rainbows come from tickets with very few from dailies. Other than the guarenteed 5* pull - I can't even recall how many came from an 11-pull... Lightning maybe?

jnWake

So, yesterday I did a daily and got Fran.

Then I used a Garbanzo ticket and...

image.png

Then, I do a daily today and...

image.png

Seriously wtf lol. Shame I used all my cactuars on friday but god damn 2 consecutive rainbows is insane.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Everyone pulling Aileens and other base 5* todays..lol..congrats haha.

across

Speaking of trial banners, remember when Gumi put Ramza on the Gilgamesh Vanquishers banner 4 months ago despite him being almost completely valueless in said trial, solely to capitalize on the bubbling desire of the GL playerbase for his enhancements, knowing they had no plans to release those enhancements any sooner than 6 months out at the earliest?

Maybe the Aigaion Assassins banner will have Emperor instead of Aileen.

Rage pulled for a Lunera even though I said I would skip the banner. 4th Aileen made me sad. 6 10+1s to get her. Not too bad. She seems quite a bit better than I originally thought anyway.

Alkez

I'm hoping the reverse is true. Those of us who have had bad luck will be rewarded on the Nier banner lol. I've had nothing good since the anniversary so an instant A2 (assuming she's in the regular gacha and not the raid gacha) would be appreciated lol.

Speaking of trial banners, remember when Gumi put Ramza on the Gilgamesh Vanquishers banner 4 months ago despite him being almost completely valueless in said trial.

Don't remind me of that nonsense banner. That's the one with Agrias and some of us were hoping it meant she would get an early 6* and then get her enhancements during FFT3. Still annoyed that wasn't done even though it was beyond unlikely lol. Agrias just sitting in the back chilling atm :(

Syntsui

5+ entire runs of the story event on JP, not a single Giancryst drop.

5+ entire runs of the story event on global, Giancryst drops every time. I'm about to finish the second Ultima +2 lmao.

5+ entire runs of the story event on JP, not a single Giancryst drop.

5+ entire runs of the story event on global, Giancryst drops every time. I'm about to finish the second Ultima +2 lmao.

I finished mine up yesterday, and I haven't tried them outside of arena because my D. Fina's always seem to be on missions, but I can't lie I was very unimpressed with what Ultima +2 did in the arena. I just went back to Thundaga chains.

Top Bottom