• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

my tv just broke and im depressed as shit

this tcl roku tv i just bought like 2 months ago just fucking broke on me yesterday. looked up the warranty and sent it back to today after being on the phone for like 3 hours (shoulda bought the amazon warranty smh).

now i have no tv, im depressed as shit and my dick feelin extra small today

getting my check this friday, curious if there's any tv's i can get for kinda cheap ($200-$250 range) that's decent. help ya boy out :<

image.php

sorry to hear about that mna.

can't do anything about your extra small dick, but I'm sure you use a monitor in the meanwhile your tv is getting repaired

I just bought a 43" Toshiba tv for $230 at Best Buy I'm happy with. It's got Chromecast built in and the picture looks good to me.

edit: sale over - it's now $350.

crazyprac

Ur in DC area? Been meaning to dump my 55inch Vizio 1080p from a few years back. It's been sitting behind my 4k for awhile forgot all about it lol.

greycolumbus

The success of others absolutely infuriates me.
What's worse is getting that new TV and then there's like bright spots or dead pixels or whatever and you're too lazy to return it but you still use the TV cause otherwise it's fine but every time you watch something your eyes slowly drift to the corner and that bright spot/dead pixel just starts blinding you with its existence like the raging sun.

StMeph

Why are you buying a new one if you sent the current one back for warranty repairs? Won't you just end up with an extra TV later? I don't understand the logistics of this.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
If you in south Florida have a 49 1080p Sony tv. Took it out of a room when turned it into a nursery. If not try Craig's list.

quickie update : found a alright tv off of craigslist, currently talking to the guy might be able to have him hold that shit until friday for $120.

ya boy made them hot ass moves

I got my tooth broken by being punched in the face by a drunk asshole. That's depressing, not some TV being broken with warranty.

I'm still bitter about it.-_-

Just be patient

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Accurate according to the gaf average which was around 13" last I checked.
Sorry about your broken TV, OP.

Edit: Regarding TVs, my old 1080p DLP just won't fucking die man wtf. Been wanting an excuse to upgrade to that 4K OLED already for the longest time.

VertPin

I got my tooth broken by being punched in the face by a drunk asshole. That's depressing, not some TV being broken with warranty. You sound like a child, grow up.

What was in your cereal this morning?

OP, save the money on a TV as yours sounds like it is being repaired.

Top Bottom