• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
wait, now we're an Off-Topic sub-forum. um. i'm going to bed. maybe we'll be in gaming when i wake up in the morning.

JambiBum

This is some crazy shit. It's just like the raids on Occupy Wall Street.

Attack in the middle of the night so no one notices what's going on.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Are the A's really gonna use that as their logo this year?

Badass

Let's see how the Yankees break my heart this year, Joba already started the party a little too early

clemenx

Banned
Oh shit I didn't know this game was earlier. I thought I was going to see the first 3 innings or so.
Lol at this pitchers duel.

NL East
Phillies
Braves (WC)
Nationals
Marlins
Mets

NL Central
Brewers
Cardinals
Reds
Pirates
Cubs
Astros

NL West
D'Backs
Giants(WC)
Rockies
Padres
Dodgers

AL East
Blue Jays
Rays (WC)
Red Sox
Yankees
Orioles

AL Central
Tigers
Royals
Indians
Twins
White Sox

AL West
Rangers
Angels (WC)
Mariners
A's

World Series: Phillies over Bluejays

h3ro

So, just a heads up for those who view the forum via their phone during the day: this subforum isn't visible on the mobile app site. Only way to get to the thread right now is via Subscriptions.

I think you're finally at your new home, MLB-GAF. I trust we lost no one along the way... although that journey was the website equivalent of Oregon Trail, and we almost lost a few good ones to dysentery.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
the jays need drabek, rasmus etc.. to make the next step to have a shot. I think it's too soon for them. 2013 perhaps.

If only they were in the al central.

cashman

Banned
So, just a heads up for those who view the forum via their phone during the day: this subforum isn't visible on the mobile app site. Only way to get to the thread right now is via Subscriptions.
I was wondering this for the longest time.

mYm|17|

Rays bullpen lookin pretty good

Kyle Farnsworth
Joel Peralta
Jake McGee
Fernando Rodney
Burke Badenhop
J.P. Howell
Wade Davis

Enron

Banned
I think you're finally at your new home, MLB-GAF. I trust we lost no one along the way... although that journey was the website equivalent of Oregon Trail, and we almost lost a few good ones to dysentery.

I think we will lose some people. Even less folks are going to wander in here now.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
everyone should start using the irc channel in preparation of MLB-gaf's demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom