• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARMS |OT| (’-‘)-------------

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Nice OT.
It's not midnight yet in Japan, but just like the other first party Nintendo titles, the download version has been released at 11pm, so you can play it.

Hanmik

I can't play online right from the get-go? What gives?
Everybody has to clear at least Rank 4 of the Grand Prix mode before unlocking online features. Don't worry! It's not that difficult.

this is misleading... you can play online.. just not ranked..

The E3 invitational tournament is what finally sold me on the game. Seeing the game played at a decently high level showed off a little more of the depth and tactics. I hated the brawl modes of the test arms, and 1v1 is clearly where this game shines.

Definitely picking this up.

jorgejjvr

Gold Member
Amazon shipped my copy of Arms!

Guys, please add me. I'll be there playing day 1!

It appears the best/only way to make the dream come true of a gaf lobby, is with Friends.

6188-0130-1440

Can't wait to have my own lobby. 1 v 1 only, no items, no time limit - or any other sort of combination. And have upwards of 10 gaffers in there.

See you there online on launch ;)

Thank you!

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Yay, bout to buy the code from amazon.jp
I bought the code earlier today and was bummed that there was no preload like with 3DS/Wii U games. Luckily, it went through at 11 pm and the download just finished :)

I will pick this up out of support for Nintendo and their new IP. I am not super optimistic that I will play it a whole lot as I'm not huge into fighters, but it should be good for a few matches when I have friends over.

Top Bottom