• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PC/PS4/XB1) [Update: Big images in OP]

Puflwiz

Banned
I WAS JUST THINKING YESTERDAY WHEN THEY WERE GONNA ANNOUNCE THE NEXT ONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I cannot wait for this. Human Revolution is easily one of my favorite games.
also which ending you guys think this is gonna go off of. Probably not the one where Jenson dies because well...

Why Adam Jensen again? Why go back to the past (near future) instead of going further in the future wehn you will have betetr tech thus better gameplay?

Dennis

Banned
For reference this is how the game looked on PC at max settings :
deus-ex-human-revolution-pc-screens02.jpg

Huuuuge step up graphically.

More like this

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
No. It's about choice! The role and decisions are filled by the player. If you want stealth gameplay, go stealth, if you wanna shoot shit up, then have at it!

That's one of the main pillars of Deus Ex.

Them leaning heavily in one direction would ruin the game.

Yes, you had the choice, but the game was heavily biased towards who played with stealth.
Even on easy, you wouldn't last long if you went in guns ablazing.

Which didn't bother me at all.

Vibranium

Banned
Looks amazing, and Jensen is back! So happy he's still alive, I know some people liked killing him in one of the endings but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Can't wait to learn more. Malik and Adam fo-ever!

Lakitu

st5fu
Fuckkkk yess!! I knew it :d

Human Revolution was one of my GOTG, hope this one lives up to that. I want more stealth goodness. I'm not worried that the screens are gung-ho, we all know that it's all about how you're willing to approach it. Just like in Human Revolution, you could go guns blazing if that's how you wanted.

Eagerly anticipating the Game Informer cover story.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Wait... wait... wait...

Oh my god. I can't deal with this. NEW DEUS EX! NEW DEUS EEEEEEXXXXX!

Human Revolution was my 2011 GOTY. Cannot fucking wait for this.

So, how can all the endings of HR be non-canon?
Unless they are disregarding that game, surely there must be some sort of end state that defines the current setting.

Fuckkkk yess!! I knew it :d

Human Revolution was one of my GOTG, hope this one lives up to that. I want more stealth goodness. I'm not worried that the screens are gung-ho, we all know that it's all about how you're willing to approach it. Just like in Human Revolution, you could go guns blazing if that's how you wanted.

Eagerly anticipating the Game Informer cover story.

Stealth rarely makes for good screenshots, so they typically focus on the action.

Will it still have

- Only one hacking minigame for everything
- No skills
- No melee combat besides a "takedown" that requires energy
- No locational damage/injuries
- No way of doing anything without augs (hack a computer, open a locked door, punch a guy in the face, etc...)
- No toilet reflections

I don't have much hope for this game.

squadr0n

Hell Yes! Finally something to get excited about again!

What ending will they use if none of the 4 are canon from Human Revolution lol? There is no way this is a prequel.

Top Bottom