• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT2| So free, it's only 8000 USD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesseZao

Got my first penta last night and I didn't have lolrecorder running, of course. People seem to never learn that they should fear a mid lane retreat when facing Rumble. I will buuuuuurn you.

Blizzard

Banned
Got two more kat wins for 10 ranked wins in a row. I think that's the first time I've ever had 10 non-AI, non-custom wins in a row, and my elo is now up to 1022 from under 700. :p Still a long way to go, but it's better than it was before!

I'm currently 139 ranked wins, 142 ranked losses, so close to getting even. I think normal win/loss is still like 50 more losses than wins, but that doesn't even show up anymore for some reason.

I can't win a game with Vayne to save my life. It doesn't help that my account is at Level 23, which is the worst. I get matched up against 30's looking to pub-stomp.

Can't wait to get to 30.

garath

I can't win a game with Vayne to save my life. It doesn't help that my account is at Level 23, which is the worst. I get matched up against 30's looking to pub-stomp.

Can't wait to get to 30.

I'm kind of in the same boat with the level 23 thing. And I hear you on Vayne. I used to play her a LOT when I first started and did well but after her last round of nerfs I've struggled. She's just so squishy insta focused in teamfights and typically at the level 23 range, a team doesn't exactly know how to protect the carries. It's usually an awful mess.

I play Miss Fortune or Graves when I AD. They can hold up pretty well in the random blind pick pubs.

Samyy

Can't wait to get to 30.
Come in after the fight starts and clean up, most ults wasted and enemies focusing others, ult and tumble in for the invis and melt em :D

Renekton is a decent carry. He can really dominate top lane transform the lead over to the team fights. I've found that a lot of people underestimate his ultimate in team fights. I think it does 100 dps at rank 3 but unfortunately scales off AP.

Just lost a game where the kill score was 47-16 in our favor :((((

what were the team comps?

Come in after the fight starts and clean up, most ults wasted and enemies focusing others, ult and tumble in for the invis and melt em :D

Yeah it never happens that way. Someone will wander off and get jumped, I use Condemn to try to save them, our tank flees, I end up using Tumble to run (and since I don't attack I can't use it again).

Here's one example. Team comp is great: Teemo, Alistair, Brand, Tryn (jungle), me as Vayne.

"teemo go top"
"i suck, going bot"
"brand go mid"
"i suck, going bot"

I end up mid against Morgana while Alistair solos top. Tryn was really good and ganked tons and Alistair was decent too. However, Brand and Teemo fed the other Vayne at bot. Every team fight they just had to CC Tryn to win.

Blizzard

Banned
Every game i watch summons play he carried hard ;O

he also have a super awesome shunpo escape that involve 4 wards.
I think it was only 2 wards but thanks. :p (hourglass to survive 1v3 stranded or something, shunpo to kill stupid ahri, shunpo to ward to escape slow, shunpo to ward to escape slow, shunpo to minion while nearly dead).

I don't play League of Legends, but just popping in here to ask a question, since someone here probably knows the answer. The Mumble info listed in the OP is the Official Unofficial GAF Mumble server, and I was curious: How busy does it become?

I'm asking since I'm creating the Diablo 3 OT, and thinking about including the information (as Diablo 3 has no in-game voice chat, at least at launch), though I'm not sure what effect that could have. It's not like the info is protected knowledge (can be found with a little search), but it's not super public either.

As a marquee title this year, being in the Diablo 3 OT would provide a lot more exposure than usual, which may not be wanted.

Suggestions?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I think it was only 2 wards but thanks. :p (hourglass to survive 1v3 stranded or something, shunpo to kill stupid ahri, shunpo to ward to escape slow, shunpo to ward to escape slow, shunpo to minion while nearly dead).

Carry me!!!

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
I don't play League of Legends, but just popping in here to ask a question, since someone here probably knows the answer. The Mumble info listed in the OP is the Official Unofficial GAF Mumble server, and I was curious: How busy does it become??

Highest I've seen it is 50/75 slots, but I'm not in the US so no idea if it gets busier at US prime.

I don't play League of Legends, but just popping in here to ask a question, since someone here probably knows the answer. The Mumble info listed in the OP is the Official Unofficial GAF Mumble server, and I was curious: How busy does it become?

I'm asking since I'm creating the Diablo 3 OT, and thinking about including the information (as Diablo 3 has no in-game voice chat, at least at launch), though I'm not sure what effect that could have. It's not like the info is protected knowledge (can be found with a little search), but it's not super public either.

As a marquee title this year, being in the Diablo 3 OT would provide a lot more exposure than usual, which may not be wanted.

Suggestions?

Advertise it. It's the GAF server.

How many people are you expecting to join it?

Swig_

They really need to boost Vaynes early game. Even if they have to reduce her late game. I just can't have a good game with her, yet I can destroy with Ashe.

I really want an AD carry that I enjoy and is good that isn't Ashe. I like Ez, but for some reason his damage is always bad compared to Ashe.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
How exactly is Vayne's early game worse than ashe?

Now if only they'd remove allied team chat this game would be perfect for solo queue. FUCKING ASSHOLES WHINING AT EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF PLAYING. It's fucking sad.

Wow, Ferrio and Kiunch are stuck in an hourlong game.

Kiunch is fucked, he's Annie, it's 55 minutes in, and he's got no way to farm. He's a glass cannon. :x

bjaelke

Not having the best of luck recently. First-pick Urgot insist on going top lane. I pick Lee Sin and give him the first blue. 30 seconds later and he repays the favor by giving first blood. 20 minutes into the game and he's 0/6 with 60 cs. Swain mid is 0/5 with 80 cs. Both overextending and near impossible to gank for.

FoxSpirit

They really need to boost Vaynes early game. Even if they have to reduce her late game. I just can't have a good game with her, yet I can destroy with Ashe.

I really want an AD carry that I enjoy and is good that isn't Ashe. I like Ez, but for some reason his damage is always bad compared to Ashe.
I'm sorry, but the fault lies entierly with you. Vayne is really really strong but also very hard to play. I have a friend who can play her awesomely.

Ashe is a nice and easy carry, I admit that. Dat Arrow and slow and all...

AcridMeat

Banned
ak5Mp.jpg

DRUNK/DELIRIOUS OWNING

KevinRo

Get Kogmaw. Beast. And you can build him glass cannon too for ap mid.

I also like Corki a lot. You just need to be able to time the auto-r-auto.

When I play Vayne, I play safe until level 6-8 when my runes start stacking and becoming better worth than flat runes. If you play with the right support and secure a nice gank bot you should be fine in the lane.

Pjodor

Neo Member
Nautilus is a fun champion :)

nautilus.jpg

And I think I'm the only lvl 30 player with only 3 matches ;) Nah, don't know what have happend but my normal stats got resetted...

Blizzard

Banned
Is there some bug where, even without disconnecting, you cannot see the HP of certain turrets and cannot attack them? It's super frustrating. It just shows a sword icon with a slashed circle over it when you mouseover. :(

Is there some bug where, even without disconnecting, you cannot see the HP of certain turrets and cannot attack them? It's super frustrating. It just shows a sword icon with a slashed circle over it when you mouseover. :(
Happens to me a lot. I find it sometimes registers if right click or select attack the tower a bunch of times. Still doesn't fix the fact that I can't see the health.

Naw, it was cool. I enjoy it. I just wish I had a separate screen so I could spectate more.

Another stupid question, or comment: While I am in spectator mode, I can send messages but not receive them. :(

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I heard you might be able to target them with attack move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom