• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My collection of the best Crysis mods/tweaks to make the game look maximum eyecandy

Gbraga

You're gonna have to change anisotropic filter line in the system.cfg from the config and then you're all set.

I liked that one, but now none of the .paks are working lol

EDIT: Looks like my game is not up to date, that may be it then. I thought Origin updated games automatically :(

RedSwirl

Couldn't find this thread until I made another thread asking for it. I need to know if all these mods are runnable in DX9. Particularly stuff like Natural Mod and and TOD.

XOMTOR

Couldn't find this thread until I made another thread asking for it. I need to know if all these mods are runnable in DX9. Particularly stuff like Natural Mod and and TOD.

As far as I know, all the mods should run in DX9. I've always run Crysis in DX9 since I get a better framerate than DX10. BTW, most of the links in the OP are broken but the ones in my post on page 3 are still alive.

RedSwirl

As far as I know, all the mods should run in DX9. I've always run Crysis in DX9 since I get a better framerate than DX10. BTW, most of the links in the OP are broken but the ones in my post on page 3 are still alive.

Yeah I just forgot how to boot up Crysis in DX9.

RedSwirl

How much RAM or VRAM do you think I should have before trying out those high resolution textures? I'm sitting on 2GB.

BUMP BUMP!

---------------

Does anyone at all have a link to the Globalambient_AF_POM shader from Xzero / Cry-styves?

I am replaying Crysis again and I cannot find this anywhere, it is called:
zz_GlobalAmbientLighting_pom_Af.pak

Xzeros shader pak on Crymod 7 Crydev / Cryengine Community has a number of problems with art and some shaders (skin and volumetric lighting shaders), so I would be grateful if someone could link these!

DieH@rd

Banned
New GPU has arrived [sadly only 270X], but tradition is tradition. Crysis 1 is first game I play after every upgrade. :)

Game still looks and play great, but texture pack is definitely needed to smooth out the environment a bit.

bee

BUMP BUMP!

---------------

Does anyone at all have a link to the Globalambient_AF_POM shader from Xzero / Cry-styves?

I am replaying Crysis again and I cannot find this anywhere, it is called:

Xzeros shader pak on Crymod 7 Crydev / Cryengine Community has a number of problems with art and some shaders (skin and volumetric lighting shaders), so I would be grateful if someone could link these!

u still need it?

Is there a mod to make the second half of the game feel more fun?

Think about it again. Exactly how much of the games takes place in snow? You work your way down the mountain and find Prophet then lead him to a military camp. Takes 15 to 20 minutes. Now the fight then the convoy drive, about another 15 minutes. Missile defender shit then run to the end of the level and defend there, 10 minutes. The flying section could vary on time greatly. For me the planes handle like shit and i just fly through the level abandoning everybody. 5 minutes. I liked the final level myself but if you didnt then just add how ever much time that takes you

Less then an hour for those sections. But everyone calls it the second half of the game. The number and size of the levels previous to the snow levels make up about 4/5ths of the game.

ChRoNiTe

Hey guys just got a new monitor hooked up and thought I'd give Crysis a go, but I can't seem to get 2560x1440 to show up as an option.

I tried to add it through the game.cfg but it crashed the game on startup. Anyone know of any tweaks to get higher resolutions than 1080p? I'm using the Origin version if that matters...

Thanks

Edit-

Welp, discovered that the option was there all along and had to scroll down!

Top Bottom