• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox360 slim leaked banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

alba

Little is the new Big
Looks like shit and the name for natal is kinda ironic now :lol
If obviously, both are real.

jamaniek

Manager said:
Sorry for the poor paint job, but it seems like it's not much smaller, or am I wrong?

de2wsh.jpg
It could be just thinner.

BeeDog

Welp, if it didn't actually shrink, it would still fit within the "major rebranding" of the 360 that has been rumored for a while. :)

WrikaWrek

Banned
What the fuck is that?

Considering the name change of Natal i just bet that MS's approach to this is

"Know what was awesome? The original Xbox. Let's go BIGGER"

Mandoric

Banned
Deepack said:
It might just be a redesign part of the rebranding...

Don't know here the "slim" stuff ever came from.

Consoles which have gotten major permanent casing revisions: 8
Consoles in which those revisions were notably smaller: 8

L0st Id3ntity said:
Maybe the ratios remained identical.

Unless MS's big E3 surprise is that the 360 Slim uses Gamecube-sized BluRays, nope, that really isn't an excuse.

LQX

Are some of you for real? So much negativity and you cant even make out the full detail of it. The damn images is so small and only one angel.

Linkified said:
It just doesn't add up, too many conspiracies with Bruyan Danielson and now this, come on make it momday to get this over with.
Did J Allard choke someone out with his tie too?

Anyway, some of us care about aesthetics quite a bit, and if this is real, fucking yikes. Yay random angles. And Kinect? Seriously?

So how about them nuclear codes, Microsoft?

So butt-ugly design, 250gb HD, Wi-Fi built in, and Natal is "Kinect".

Looks like it's pulled from the ad servers, looks too real to be faked. And who would fake such a stupid design?

Einbroch

Banned
BeeDog said:
Welp, if it didn't actually shrink, it would still fit within the "major rebranding" of the 360 that has been rumored for a while. :)
Well if they're rebranding their console to appeal to a wider audience I don't think making it more jagged and "spikey" would fit that.

It would be sleeker and more rounded, me thinks.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
It's height (i.e. thickness) is maybe 5-6cm based on that pic...but...that's a rough guess and the perspective's a bit skewed. If true though it would be a little slimmer than the current one, the current is ~8cm.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I like the design, but not in black.

Actually I can't see shit.

GavinGT

Banned
Why make an internal HDD if the system isn't getting any smaller? The only reason to internalize the drive would be if it didn't fit on top any more.

BeeDog

Einbroch said:
Well if they're rebranding their console to appeal to a wider audience I don't think making it more jagged and "spikey" would fit that.

It would be sleeker and more rounded, me thinks.

Those are just details; MS will come out with a brand new design, a "reboot" regardless of how it actually looks. It will be enough to look different from the previous model.

FrankT

WrikaWrek said:
What the fuck is that?

Considering the name change of Natal i just bet that MS's approach to this is

"Know what was awesome? The original Xbox. Let's go BIGGER"

If it's not smaller then it will be fail. Still Ben Heck was banking on a slot drive from the size of the MB iirc. I would have liked to seen that. The other concern is certainly how this thing will lay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom