• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 09/25/08 - Tanod's catch up week

sullytao

Fuck. I was really looking forward to downloading Burnout but it looks like Europe has to play catch up again with that.

Grayman

BradVanDam said:
what time is wipeout out at?
It should be at your regularly scheduled update time. No one is expecting it to get the 12:00am warhawk treatment or another special time.

Grayman

CONTENT GOES UP AROUND NOON (American Time) AND EARLY AFTERNOON IN EUROPE!

I do not know what is up with Noon American but Early Afternoon in Europe is a period of 2 to 6 hours from now, or there abouts.

Grayman

E-phonk said:
Wipe out here I come.
You spin me 'round 'round
Random Train of Thought(tm):
Wipeout should have Head-On/Suicide Tracks like Jet Moto, Using wide areas to turn around however the pilot saw fit would look a lot different than on the existing tracks.

RpgN

BlazingDarkness said:
Angel Love Online (free MMO) is on the Japan store

Will this be released in other stores or should I go ahead and get it from the Japanese store?

Chris R

holy shit, I could spend upwards of 40$ this week on just psn shit :lol

Skilletor said:
I'm dling MM9 first so that I can dl Wipeout while playing it. :D

um, maybe I'm doing it wrong, but my downloads NEVER work when I'm playing any games, or even doing something as simple as surfing the internet or watching a movie... what is up with that :(

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
ESRB Watch: PSN Edition

3D Ultra™ Minigolf Adventures 2 Vivendi Games Everyone No Descriptors Xbox 360, PlayStation 3

Brain Challenge Gameloft Everyone No Descriptors PSP, Wii, PlayStation 3

Mahjong Tales™: Ancient Wisdom Creat Studios, Inc. Everyone No Descriptors PlayStation 3

Will this PSN game be supported like Pulse wasn't? As far as I know it NA never got the content packs that Europe got. Has that changed?

MadFuzzy

Here's today's Japanese store update:

Games:

Angel Love Online (free - MMORPG)

Add-ons:

Minna no Golf 5 - Kratos (500 yen)
Minna no Golf 5 - Mainichi Isshou lobby items (free?)
Soul Calibur IV - Custom Parts #5 (200 yen)
Cross Edge - "Setting Off Pack" (?)
Cross Edge - "Additional Dungeon" (?)

Videos:

Aquanaut's Holiday TV CM
SOCOM Confrontation PV

Wallpapers:

Soul Calibur IV (x2)

The Japanese video store is now live apparently but I can't see it as it checks your IP address and I'm not in Japan.

Tanod> the PS1 game is "Kouyasai", not "Koayasi".

And yeah Megaman (or rather "Rockman") is up on the HK store (demo and full game).

While we're talking Wipeout, is there any way a NA copy of Pulse can play the EU content packs? I guess they're never going to release the packs here because the game sold so poorly here but I still wants them. I can see the content packs on the Pulse official site but there's no option to download them, nor are the packs available on the us pc playstation store.

kassatsu

Banned
003_hongkong-2.gif
NOW UP!

GAMES

► Mega Man 9 ($69)
► Burnout Paradise ($229)

DEMOS

► Mega Man 9

ADD-ONS

► Everybody's Golf 5 Additional Character: Kratos ($33)

VIDEOS

THEMES & WALLPAPERS

► Soulcalibur IV Wallpaper 5
► Soulcalibur IV Wallpaper 6
► Mega Man 9 Themes (2x) ($14)

slider

It's good to have you back Tanod and big thanks to Goldrusher too.

WO will be mine. MM... I'm not so sure. I've never played the originals so undecided.

Huggers

Fisrtly what movie is this from?

Dante said:
Ps3 ....It's so hot right now.

mugatu.jpg

rhfb said:
um, maybe I'm doing it wrong, but my downloads NEVER work when I'm playing any games, or even doing something as simple as surfing the internet or watching a movie... what is up with that :(

Same. Anyone explain what I'm doing wrong?

And anyone know when Europe will get Megaman? I need Megaman

The banner this week is genius btw :lol

yurinka

Mega Man 9 won't be released today in Europe or isn't listed because it isn't confirmed?
If it isn't released here, I'll buy in the US store.

I'm European but almost don't buy anything in the Spanish store because they release the stuff in US before. So cry SCEE, working with your uploader monkey you won't sell a shit.

maxax

yurinka said:
Mega Man 9 won't be released today in Europe or isn't listed because it isn't confirmed?
Nothing is ever confirmed for any Store until it's defnitely up. It's an exciting game of hope and disappointment every week.
I guess MM9 could be up today in EU, but it also could be next week or the week after that.
You never fucking know.

yurinka

maxax said:
Nothing is ever confirmed for any Store until it's defnitely up. It's an exciting game of hope and disappointment every week.
I guess MM9 could be up today in EU, but it also could be next week or the week after that.
You never fucking know.
For US is confirmed by Capcom in the PS blog, but for Europe as always they don't say nothing.

I've got to ask, is anyone else baffled by the WipeoutHD love? I mean I've played the Wipeout series before and I really don't remember it being all that special. Does this game do anything new other than being HD?

yurinka

tribal24 said:
sigh i wish megaman 9 could be downlaoded to psp
I can confirm you there won't be trophies, PSP remote play and YouTube support. And it isn't a PSP or PS1 game, so won't be possible to download it to a PSP.

maxax

rainking187 said:
I've got to ask, is anyone else baffled by the WipeoutHD love? I mean I've played the Wipeout series before and I really don't remember it being all that special. Does this game do anything new other than being HD?
It can give you seizures.
FUCK YEAH.

Also, there is a big Wipeout fanbase anyway and it's one of the most impressive looking games on PSN, maybe on PS3 as a whole. And it's $20! I never liked Wipeout much before, but for this price you can't really go wrong.

kassatsu said:
003_hongkong-2.gif
NOW UP!

GAMES

► Mega Man 9 ($69)
► Burnout Paradise ($229)

DEMOS

► Mega Man 9

ADD-ONS

► Everybody's Golf 5 Additional Character: Kratos ($33)

VIDEOS

THEMES & WALLPAPERS

► Soulcalibur IV Wallpaper 5
► Soulcalibur IV Wallpaper 6
► Mega Man 9 Themes (2x) ($14)

Jesus Christ! Burnout is pricey in Hong Kong!

test_account

XP-39C²
vag 2.0 said:
Any word on MegaMan 9 for the Japanese store? I don't know anywhere you can buy US points online yet...
I mean i read something that Mega Man 9 was exclusively for WiiWare in Japan. That sounds kinda strange though, but i mean i read something about that atleast. I dont know if it is true or if i missunderstood something though :)

I d/led the MM9 demo, first time I played a Mega Man in about 15 years. I can't say I was impressed. It's not just the graphics, the game just felt really archaic. Just Wipeout for me I think.

Top Bottom