• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S4 |OT| Think Fast

Ithil

If I see another episode that's 90% set in this damn empty grey room I'm probably gonna drop the show

star-labs-surface-studio-microsoft-5.jpg

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
If I see another episode that's 90% set in this damn empty grey room I'm probably gonna drop the show

star-labs-surface-studio-microsoft-5.jpg

my wife doesn't even watch the show and she makes fun of this - 'every time i pass the tv they are in this room talking about using time travel to fix something stupid'

ZeroX03

Banned
I remember how slick and cool that room looked in the first season. But now it’s grown stale.

They keep promising change but really Arrow is the only one that’s willing to scrap sets and costumes and go new. And I suppose Supergirl’s new DEO base, but that was more a perk of them having to make it again from scratch.

Xenoboy

I remember how slick and cool that room looked in the first season. But now it’s grown stale.

They keep promising change but really Arrow is the only one that’s willing to scrap sets and costumes and go new. And I suppose Supergirl’s new DEO base, but that was more do it with them having to make it from scratch.

They did technically have a new room last season, lol
Although that's not much

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Arrow has the same restraints and they still managed to make their headquarters a little interesting looking instead of just concrete walls and floor

Fair enough, maybe they can put Jay's hat back on display to dress it up a little.

Le's do this...... Again, but faster-er!

#CALCIFIEDSPEEDFORCE #NANITES

Also, inb4 The Thinker uses the Speed Force to be THE FASTEST THINKING MAN ALIVE™.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
No idea, I just grabbed it from googling "bane of my existence".

You'll also get the same result if you Google "Can we talk for a minute?"

Keym

- Fully expecting endless private conversations each episode
- Fully expecting the whole series taking place in the lab/maybe Jitters sometimes
- Fully expecting the main bad guy to become a speedster/get replaced by one 10 episodes in

Can't wait!

I hope this season is a comeback for this show, it's been in a sophomore slump for two seasons now... Or well one and a half or whenever it was we got the Zoom reveal.

GulAtiCa

I hope this season is a comeback for this show, it's been in a sophomore slump for two seasons now... Or well one and a half or whenever it was we got the Zoom reveal.

Yeah, I'd say 1 & half too. 1st half of S2 was amazing, Zoom was really demonic and threatening. Then they did the reveal and the stupid speed race and all just fell apart..

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

Yeah I hope so too, s2 was def a step down from s1 and s3 was a complete mess.

I feel like the show really needed some sort of shakeup to break out of its now pedantic rhythm, and flashpoint was that perfect opportunity but they flubbed it hard. I think they expanded the core cast too much and too quickly; every character has their 1 job per episode rinse and repeat, and as a result of bringing in and expanding the roles of both old and new characters -- they had to dumb down Barry.

Top Bottom