• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are yall going to be for Halloween?

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Hallow's Eve is quickly approaching, so what plans or costumes yall gonna do?

One of my roommates and I are going as Walter and The Dude from The Big Lebowski. Gonna be drinkin white russians all night.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Still trying to figure it out. I saw a hilariously awful Mega Man costume that I might get.

My fiancee ordered an expensive A2 (Nier Automata) costume from China.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Ken Masters. My roommate'll be (hot) Ryu. Now I wish I hadn't cut my hair lol.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Batman: TAS version of The Riddler. Just finished painting some old dress shoes, green.

54f0f1020a8ae08f5b8da4d8082f438f--the-riddler-batman-the-animated-series.jpg

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Been dating a Ukrainian/Russian chick and we're thinking of going as Masha and the Bear.

Which means a comfy ass onesie for this guy all night. I may not wear underwear.

Jmille99

The wife and I are planning on going as a Alice in Wonderland inspired Harley Quinn and Joker.

Wife having trouble finding a dress that nails what she wants...

Damn that's a good idea. Though it might not be surface enough for general audiences at this point.

True. It might be too much for the masses.

go as a duck but 5 seconds after meeting someone say something racist

ymmv

Hm..... I feel like I can't do this though.

I'm probably going to dress up as another food item. My themes for the past few years have been food items. It was a ketchup bottle at first, then a hotdog, then a hotdog again because I went to a party at the last minute.

dpunk3

One year when I was doing an event for my school I was the doorman for the maze, I was dressed up as this. It was surprisingly effective, if you don't say anything and just stare at the children slowly they just get really creeped out and scared, did it to quite a few kids. Apparently I was the scariest part about the maze (lol). I lost the glasses and wanted to buy it again to see how it would go on Halloween night.

Top Bottom