• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls DLC Character vote | The Campaign united us, The Voting will destroy us

Looks to be about 48 new palettes, total.

That doesn't go across 13 characters evenly, and I imagine some characters will be a little more popular than others.

We've got 18 per character now. Any idea what the final total count will look like, or are you leaving that up to Brian to decide, or at least play around with?

E: I'm assuming everyone will have the same number of choices when this is all done. >.>

Azure J

tumblr_mlesk906Rg1qk7pqeo1_500.jpg

This is cool as hell.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
So foot fetish weirdos and people that are into boning chicks while they are unconscious are on the Scythana train eh? Sounds about right.

So uh ... stuff is going down on that there MikeZ To-Do list.

So the good news? AWESOME NEW GAMEPLAY PROTOTYPES WOO!
Looking forward to seeing the videos for Beatrix and Dahlia.
made some fanart for minette.
Very nice

Her scales almost look more like petals. Really an extravagant look for her.
It's a 9-1 matchup in Beowulf's favor for sure.
If votes were dependent on fan art Annie would have wiped the floor with everyone by now.
By my buddy Keith Erickson, who is also a fellow clean-up artist :)
Really cute and I like the landscapes on his tumblr too.

Moonlight

Banned
That is fucking awesome. I really dig the bold shading, in particular. Makes it feel a lot punchier. It all feels pretty reminiscent of a TTGL splash image.

How can you guys not vote for Annie given all this. Good god.

Moonlight

Banned
Compared to a lot of the other top 8 contenders, Isaac doesn't seem to have a ton of support on the fan artist side. A brief Tumblr crawl hasn't yielded much aside from this:

tumblr_mlfdhmGNR01r35x3mo1_500.png

Seems like a void that could be filled.

Hint hint.

Ken

Compared to a lot of the other top 8 contenders, Isaac doesn't seem to have a ton of support on the fan artist side. A brief Tumblr crawl hasn't yielded much aside from this:

Seems like a void that could be filled.

Hint hint.

I drew this but it was more Aeon than Isaac.

Geniuzz

Considering that it seems unlikely we will get both Aeon and Isaac in the game, I am kind of curious how a fight between them would play out.
If you think about it, Isaac can move forward in time, Aeon can rewind it. What would happen if they activate their special at the exact same time?
I hope we'll get at least one time manipulating character in. (read: Isaac)

wildfire

Banned
Aeon can move forward in time too. If we aren't going to restrict ourselves to game mechanics she's the master and Isaac is the fetus.

Jintor please PLEASE keep those gurren lagann inspired eyecatches coming. Eliza, Black Dahlia, Panzerfaust with the the gurren lagann pallete, so many possibilites.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Had to draw Minette for Maximum Cute factor... Or because I really want to play someone like Aquapazza's Manaka in another game. Something like that!

tumblr_mlhcdaYq381s9kej6o1_r1_400.png

tumblr_mlhcdaYq381s9kej6o2_400.png

Top Bottom