• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure couple years from now people will remember these indistinguishable one direction solo singles
giphy.gif

Because I want to forget this was a thing.

I love her but lets be honest... her new music is not good and even if it was good she is not going to make it big.

Never.

Which is a shame because Nightride is fantastic and better than just about anything that's been released this year. Tinashe needs to happen.

Marshal

Neo Member
Perryshed is done.

tv6L0HQ.gif

The Lord really ended her.

Tea
The way even a Taylor diss track with another big name is also bombing on iTunes, so embarrassing...

Reminder that Katy uses the N word and Nicki used Nazi imagery in her Only lyric video and made fun of Muslims in "Come Beam Me Up Scotty"

Two racists coming for Taylor smh..

Tea
The way even a Taylor diss track with another big name is also bombing on iTunes, so embarrassing...

Reminder that Katy uses the N word and Nicki used Nazi imagery in her Only lyric video and made fun of Muslims and "Come Beam Me Up Scotty"

Two racists coming for Taylor smh..
me8V5Rj.jpg

Marshal

Neo Member
I still cant believe Taylord second album debuted higher than Perra second and third album combined

Not hard to believe. Taylor sells bodies of works that she puts effort into, Perra churns out quick little hits and throws them at the wall until one sticks.

Mau ®

Bad Gal Riri NOW
Swerve Swerve Swerve Deeper now
On your pulse like it's EDM
Gas in this bitch like it's premium

W H E W

royalan

I'm actually enjoying Katy's music so far. More than PRISM, anyway.

I don't think Chained to the Rhythm should have been the first single, but it did grow on me.

Bon Appetite is a sexy bop.

Swish is fun even though I don't see it being a hit on radio. But who really cares about radio these days?

This album might not be a hit. But it'll be better than PRISM.

Yado

Mau ®;237583233 said:
Bad Gal Riri NOW
Swerve Swerve Swerve Deeper now
On your pulse like it's EDM
Gas in this bitch like it's premium

W H E W

10-4, no switchin' sides
Feel somethin' wrong
You actin' shifty
You don't ride with me no more

jefjqr6.gif

Yep this is really shaping up to be her best album. And like I said before, it makes sense that she's "flopping" - just check the top 10 of every week this year.

Has Taylor Swift actually done anything to earn the right of her stans using minorities and racism in America as a way to shield their fave or? Why are they literally the worst fanbase out there? It's actually kind of impressive.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Has Taylor Swift actually done anything to earn the right of her stans using minorities and racism in America as a way to shield their fave or? Why are they literally the worst fanbase out there? It's actually kind of impressive.

White Privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom