• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Quake1028

These drop Saturday.
Just too clean to pass up. Or do I want the metallic red OG retro 1's? The blue ones sat a long ass time though. Hmmmmm.

nike-air-more-uptempo-scottie-pippen-pe-01.jpg

In the US? Where? I can't find info anywhere.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Catching L's on online raffles like clockwork.

Expect another L on adidas/and yeezy supply tomorrow.

Will never land a pair *even with increased pairs & maybe I should give up and not bother tomorrow. This sneaker that ive never even owned just causes me anxiety and less sleep every damn release.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The milled leather EQT 93/17's this morning only went up to size 10....

why.

wtf that is weird. They had 10.5 and up the previous releases. Both my white/black paris are 10.5s off adidas.com

glad I didnt bother

Matrix

My white pair from the last release on Adidas is a 14!

just odd asf :\

pairs of 6 and half sizes up to 8 are still sitting on the site, but low stock smh

acohrs

Can anyone comment on the comfort?

Wondering if they're close to Boosts...or if Boosts are STILL life.

different feeling to boosts, definitely firmer. Personally I prefer boosts for general wear, but for those that hate the feeling of sinking into the sole, the vapormax is probably comfier then

Hitta93

Banned
How did I miss that(
can't afford it now as is
), but that's the CW I would go with. The Blue Orbit are good as well.

As far as the Yeezys, is there any more online raffles or it's just on to the next release?

How did I miss that(
can't afford it now as is
), but that's the CW I would go with. The Blue Orbit are good as well.

As far as the Yeezys, is there any more online raffles or it's just on to the next release?

I think most have ended today. Might be some still going on the west? Have you tried End? Idk

Acrylic7

Suptempos drop on Nike tomorrow. If you missed them get a second chance.

In the US? Where? I can't find info anywhere.

Sneakerfreaker and sneakernews just say select retailers April,29.
I'm not really sure who will have them. Just checked reddit but all I see people talking about are Yeezys and Suptempos.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
You know, i really like my inikis, but i was thinkinh to treat them as beater shoes but they feel so flimsy that i keep wirrying about them. Probably just overprotective of my new babies though lol.

You know, i really like my inikis, but i was thinkinh to treat them as beater shoes but they feel so flimsy that i keep writing about them. Probably just overprotective of my new babies though lol.

I've only worn them once but I'm saving to use them everyday once it's summertime. For the time being, I'm using my R2s more though.

Quick

Banned
Anybody look at on-feet sneaker pics a little too much?

On my quest for a pair of Prestos, I've basically been looking at various on-feet videos and pics to determine the colourway I want. Currently undecided, it's between the Tuxedo/Oreo and all-black.

On my quest for a pair of Prestos, I've basically been looking at various on-feet videos and pics to determine the colourway I want. Currently undecided, it's between the Tuxedo/Oreo and all-black.

That's where they get you.

"Man these yeezys looks terrible" (350v1)

"Man the more I look at them on feet...they're pretty fire " lol

soultron

Banned

Wait for the safari CWs. Shouldn't be too much longer.

Acrylic7

I am going to get those foams because I know they will sell out, and I have no red shoes. But last year the OG Navy retro 1's sat a long ass time. I dont think they ever sold out. Plus I'm pretty sure I saw them lower in price rather fast.

I am going to get those foams because I know they will sell out, and I have no red shoes. But last year the OG Navy retro 1's sat a long ass time. I dont think they ever sold out. Plus I'm pretty sure I saw them lower in price rather fast.

Yeah the 1s will sit. 1s never sell out unless they're the really coveted OGs

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I know nothing about this Sneaker shit but I'm trying for Yeezys for the first time tomorrow morning

I am ready for my L

Anth0ny

I know nothing about this Sneaker shit but I'm trying for Yeezys for the first time tomorrow morning

I am ready for my L

don't get your hopes up.

It's available for Americans for about 4 seconds, and then everything crashes.

Now picture that, and picture Canada getting 1/10th of the amount of stock.

feels bad man.

Antiwhippy

Took an L on the jordan pantones, which I'm not that devastated about but it's a shame because it's one of the few jordans that I've liked.

I am ready for my L

I suggest preparing yourself for about an hour of agony. Staring at a splash screen for a while can make you go crazy. Also, make an account before hand so you don't have to waste too much time putting in payment info. The servers get really shitty.

Antiwhippy

I mean I can probably get it online but I don't care enough to get itwhen the store I went to didn't have my size. :p

It's more of an impulse thing.

shira

I suggest preparing yourself for about an hour of agony. Staring at a splash screen for a while can make you go crazy. Also, make an account before hand so you don't have to waste too much time putting in payment info. The servers get really shitty.

Sounds like Dota 2.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Another L on ADC.

Man had more luck on the Breds and Zebras, didn't even get a chance to add to cart this time. Stupid seeing thousands of stock left in the really small sizes.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Got the win on consortium, carted and paid then got notified my size is out of stock. Won the stupid game like 4 times as well. >_>

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I'm shocked at how hard it is this time, I even had an easier time on ADC for the Zebs. My only chance is SNS now. 😥

Top Bottom