• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I tweeted at WWE saying I'd quit watching and paying for their stuff if they fired Ranallo, it was in response to that JBL tweet where he threw shit at him for not making it to last weeks show.

Well they were going to fire him, but thanks to some random nobody on the internet asking them not too they changed their minds.

Thanks Pikma!

Menome

So I'm playing the Uncharted for the first time and wooaaah, the first one hasn't aged well for all the praise I remember it got back in the day.

The jet ski driving sections are the worst driving mechanics I've have to deal with ever to the point they get the honorable distinction of becoming the first thing in a videogame that gives me motion sickness.

I'll just skim through the NJ Cup until this headache stops.

Yeah, it's dated a lot. There's still fun parts, but there's a lot of mediocre bits to go through too. I can't remember if the jet ski was before or after the big-round-room shootout, but fuck the big-round-room. Absolutely miserable experience for me back then and now.

Adree

Great song, great story but I'd go with My Way as I feel the editing was more in sync with the song... here sometimes the video was too fast for the slowness of the song...

Still incredible... WWE should run a video package show lol I'd watch it.

What if it was hosted by Dunn?

Rdzz4iL.jpg

Hasney

Great song, great story but I'd go with My Way as I feel the editing was more in sync with the song... here sometimes the video was too fast for the slowness of the song...

Still incredible... WWE should run a video package show lol I'd watch it.

Yeah, that DVD they did on theme music with Jim Johnston was fantastic. I'd watch a video package one.

Didn't know we had second OT (damn you Blue) I'll repost this in this one:

As someone who didn't watch the Punk & Bryan runs from 11-14, are they worth watching with all the RAWs or good enough to just do the PPVs?

It might not make a difference but if Ranallo gets fired for missing shows due to mental health issues I will legit stop watching WWE and associated programming.

Didn't know we had second OT (damn you Blue) I'll repost this in this one:

As someone who didn't watch the Punk & Bryan runs from 11-14, are they worth watching with all the RAWs or good enough to just do the PPVs?

I'd do research and watch key Raws with key moments

Unless you have a lot of time and patience...

I'd do research and watch key Raws with key moments

Unless you have a lot of time and patience...

That's the one thing I hate about Network and a huge lost opportunity. They'd rather you watch it all, but there is probably so much unnecessary filler in there. I'll try and find a definitive timeline kind of thing.

That's the one thing I hate about Network and a huge lost opportunity. They'd rather you watch it all, but there is probably so much unnecessary filler in there. I'll try and find a definitive timeline kind of thing.

This should be what the collections on the network are. Give me full runs of key moments - Raw, Smackdown, PPV matches, whatever.

Jamie OD

Yeah, that DVD they did on theme music with Jim Johnston was fantastic. I'd watch a video package one.

There's a new podcast about wrestling theme music I listen to called Music Of The Mat and the latest episode focuses on Wrestlemania themes. They do a good rundown on why My Way worked so well followed by how weak their follow up song was for WM 18.

They announced to the audience that the Bad Blood PPV is coming back. Raw-exclusive, July 9th at the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut.
Oh gee whiz, my birthday.
The original Kane event, it must be a sign!

I keep swapping between that and HBK/Taker. Either way, this is a clear second.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgauGnovoSE
YES, the GOAT

Where does D.Bry WMXXX Monster rank?
Second
Afterwards then maybe I'd go with WWE's FAVOURITE BAND IN THE WORLD at X7.

klonere

Banned
For all the sure fire concussions, Shibata is a surprisingly deep thinker

Shibata said:
...I said this in the ring yesterday, sweat is more beautiful than any tears shed. Sweat doesn’t lie

Shibata said:
At that time Fujita had the belt, he was a great wrestler, I could challenge him. There was no fear in me, no trepidation. And I got destroyed. Not having that fear was what got me wiped out. These 18 years, I’ve gotten to know fear, and pain and struggle.

Shibata said:
So to fight Okada, to be able to fight Okada, I’m excited. But I want to hit that nerve, I want to see just how much of that born and bred pride he has, just how much of that blood is in his veins. He almost hides behind this character as the Rainmaker. He doesn’t wear a mask, but he might as well. I’m not even sure of what I’m saying myself, but I want to see what I can pull out of him, see a real Okada, one nobody’s ever seen before. Maybe that troubles him, maybe that’s why he didn’t come out yesterday.

https://www.njpw1972.com/5224

I may or may not have drank something like 12 Aperol spritz'. And maybe watched Omega vs Okada again.

I think those two are the best wrestlers around today. Okada gets overlooked in that match because Omega did so much of the offensive stuff but it takes both guys to pull it off. And maybe some booking decisions in matches seem silly (like 12 minute heel hook spots or whatever *edit*but people now are 'smart' and kind of don't remember how top guys have always been booked too) but both guys are well beyond most others.

Apart from Ishii. And I guess if Regal wants to go again.

miserable

if Okada holds the belt until Wrestle Kingdom 12, he'd be champ for 564 days thus breaking Hashimoto's 489 day title reign record.

he could still beat the record if he loses at the October ppv, depending on the date of the event.

if Okada holds the belt until Wrestle Kingdom 12, he'd be champ for 564 days thus breaking Hashimoto's 489 day title reign record.

he could still beat the record if he loses at the October ppv, depending on the date of the event.

Also, if he holds until WK that means he'll have likely defended the belt a further 3 times (Sakura, Dontaku, Power Struggle/KoPW), so if he then retains the title in the Dome he'll have also beaten Tanahashi's successful defence record.

klonere

Banned
Also, if he holds until WK that means he'll have likely defended the belt a further 3 times (Sakura, Dontaku, Power Struggle/KoPW), so if he then retains the title in the Dome he'll have also beaten Tanahashi's successful defence record.

I can hear Data screaming from here

Maryse is the hottest Bella by far, reow!

I'm a fan of the E! shows, but I'd watch that spoof one any time too. :p Hilarious.

Shane and his stupid punches are so stupid, he'll do one dumb spot in the match and that will be it, no one will remember a single other thing from it. Such a waste of AJ.

Shane was fine last year because he had just returned and no one cares about the Undertaker matches anymore anyway so sure put them together, but this year he's just wasting AJ's WM match. :| I say this every week but siiigh!

You can tell D-Bry wants one of those 'I don't care if I get injured I wont sue you let me wrestle' things Rollins is storyline getting haha.

He can throw bombs against smaller dudes like the despicable bully he is. Let's see him come at Sekimoto with all that.

Pair Shingo with Nomura and see if Shingo can bully the young lion. I think that might be as good a story as the ace vs. ace battle against Okabayashi or Sekimoto.

klonere

Banned
Pair Shingo with Nomura and see if Shingo can bully the young lion. I think that might be as good a story as the ace vs. ace battle against Okabayashi or Sekimoto.

Nomura and Shingo for 8 minutes would be dope and definitely would suit Dragon Gate better as there is far less risk of him getting banged up as opposed to a 20 main event, even in a tag.

Top Bottom