• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| February 2017 All You Need is Love (and Rockets)

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Siona1487440128.jpeg

The Y deluxe HCs really nice. Would love to upgrade my Sweet Tooth and Scalpel paperbacks down the line to get rid of the last of my vertigo trash paper trades. At least they're a better level than some of the Fables trades I use to own, they literally disintegrated at the spines.

I've been waiting forever to own a quality Sweet Tooth collection. Been holding off on the trades. Do you know if there are plans for this? I google every now and then but haven't caught wind of plans for it to be released in HC. I don't usually give a crap about fancy collections, but Sweet Tooth is my favorite series ever (maybe).

Lost Girl came so close SO CLOSE to actually being at least decent, and then fucked it up.

Like current X-Men comics

Lost Girl is a heartbreaker. So much good shit squandered. Could have been Buffy. Maybe better. But it's mostly just crap.

MG310

Kamala looks okay....betting one of the convention exclusives ends up being her oversized hands.

Kurt Russell comes with a slightly grumpier Kurt Russell head

Saw the single carded Star Lord today and that thing is fantastic in person.

They showed the full 2nd wave in a facebook video too

Movie Rocket
Movie Gamora
Movie Star-Lord (long coat)
Movie Nebula
Death's Head II
Annihilation Conquest Adam Warlock/Magus

Build A Figure is movie Mantis

Spider-Man Homecoming line is...

Movie Spider-Man w/ web wings
Movie Homemade costume Spider-Man
Movie Vulture
Moon Knight (modern - black costume, not Mr. Knight)
Classic Beetle
Tombstone
Cosmic Spider-Man (w/ bearded Spider-Verse alternate head)
and the Build A Figure is the 23 inch wings for Vulture - looked like they had a ton of articulation in the video

Caught up on the OML brood arc. Man, am I a sucker for Sorrentino. Just... ugh, the page design. So good it hurts. And I enjoyed Jeannie. I am happy to have her back, even if it's O5 young Jean. I can't help it. I love her design and skill set.

Also stupid Super-Sons was too much fun. I thought for sure I wouldn't like it but I did and now I have to add it to my pull. Stupid Super-Sons.

And Motor Girl #3 was amazing. Add that series alongside Flintstones as one that absolutely everyone should be reading. Thank our lucky stars that we are alive at a time when Terry Moore is making comics.

smh @ the skin lightening? or smh @ the people bringing it up?

It could very possibly be the lighting that's making her look lighter than she is. This strikes me as a possibility because the red of her costume seems a bit on the light side as well. Lighting in prototype shoots has this effect sometimes. Either way, her skin isn't that much darker in the comics than it is here.

tim1138

I've been waiting forever to own a quality Sweet Tooth collection. Been holding off on the trades. Do you know if there are plans for this? I google every now and then but haven't caught wind of plans for it to be released in HC. I don't usually give a crap about fancy collections, but Sweet Tooth is my favorite series ever (maybe).

Sweet Tooth was re-released in hardcover in 2015-2016, it's a three volume set.

MG310

No sign next to it. Looks like it's close to 12 inches. It's on the same base as the Adam Hughes statue so just going under the "Designer Series" heading I guess.

Probably 100-125 depending on where you buy it?

Damn. Love it. I knew there was a reason I skipped the embiggen'd version of the Hughes WW statue. Looks like this is another in DC's 12" statue series judging by the base.

No sign next to it. Looks like it's close to 12 inches. Just under the "Designer Series" heading I guess so probably 100-125 depending on where you buy it?

List on these is $150. Comes out to $110 or so w/shipping if you order from DCBS.

Owzers

Damn. Love it. I knew there was a reason I skipped the embiggen'd version of the Hughes WW statue. Looks like this is another in DC's 12" statue series judging by the base.

List on these is $150. Comes out to $110 or so w/shipping if you order from DCBS.

I'll probably get it from Amazon for exchange reasons, time to set aside mistake money. I hope it's not 12", it won't fit on my statue shelf.

I'll probably get it from Amazon for exchange reasons, time to set aside mistake money. I hope it's not 12", it won't fit on my statue shelf.

BTAS Harley was 12" from the base and Batgirl was 11.5". Both of them are over 12" if you throw in the base height.

Harley's MSRP definitely looks like it has a 2 at the beginning. It's too out of focus in the close-up of Vixen to see it.

Looks like a 1 to me. Can't see the rest.

What will Harley be on DCBS?

I'm going to guess in the $140-$160 range. Probably closer to $160. I'm basing this on the fact that $150 DC statues are $102 at DCBS.

As for Harley's Holiday, that statue is $275. Looks like no discount at BBTS, so that's list price.

Messi

No, it's a lot of money. And unless you're completely 100% in love with it, the money is better spent elsewhere
even though we know you will break down and buy it anyway

I am currently weighing up a page purchase that is 800-1000$. My money is fairly tied up.

Owzers

Looks good, now shrink that shit and put it in the Art of War series.

What will Harley be on DCBS?
Agreed, will probably wait to see if they make the cho one smaller, I have nowhere to,put just one 12" statue and I don't want to buy another random 12" one for symmetry.

I'd like the Batman Harley piece but 375 even discounted will be too much.

Top Bottom