• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arbys to sell venison (deer) sandwich Oct 21st, 1 day only

"Arby’s Elk Sandwich will be available on October 21 in THREE restaurants in the popular elk hunting states of Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana. The very limited edition sandwich features a tender elk steak topped with a blackberry port steak sauce and crispy onions on a toasted roll.

I wonder if they'll sell reindeer sandwiches in Alaska.
It's pretty good actually.

painey

got mine. tasty, but the sauce was strange.. almost perfumey. Tasted better without it.. and the onion strings were an odd choice because they are delicious, but a completely different taste that it doesn't really need. Glad I've finally had deer.

edit: I forgot to mention I asked if they had the deer burger and the woman said 'no, but we do have the venison one'. oh boy.

yuoke

Banned
got mine. tasty, but the sauce was strange.. almost perfumey. Tasted better without it.. and the onion strings were an odd choice because they are delicious, but a completely different taste that it doesn't really need. Glad I've finally had deer.

edit: I forgot to mention I asked if they had the deer burger and the woman said 'no, but we do have the venison one'. oh boy.
Just got one and finished it. I actually thought it wasn't bad, just a little too chewy, but the taste was good.

I actually thought the sauce was fine and the onion rings combined good with it.

Top Bottom