• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017-18 TV Season Cancellations: Guess which woman's late night show got cancelled

berzeli

Banned
Is there a TV Gaf discord, and/or is there interest for one? I kind of am starting to like discord a bit. It's still a touch of a pain in the same way all chats are compared to forum structure but still.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Is there a TV Gaf discord, and/or is there interest for one? I kind of am starting to like discord a bit. It's still a touch of a pain in the same way all chats are compared to forum structure but still.
I have an interest in one.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Fast-Demo-2017-Oct-20.FRI_.png

Poor Exorcist.

mreddie

Someone save Crazy and Jane, Friday is burying them, stupid DC and Riverdale.

Also wow Exorcist loses the Hells Kitchen lead?

And LOL INHUMAZZ

abundant

It wouldn't matter what day Crazy Ex and Jane are aired, the ratings would still be the same (more or less). For instance, when Jane was on Monday night, their ratings hovered at around 0.2 - 0.4, which isn't good, even for the CW.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Fast-Demo-2017-Oct-27.FRI_.png

Totally forgot Blindspot got moved to Friday nights.

Grizzlyjin

Fast-Demo-2017-Oct-29.SUN_.png

For those wondering, 10 Days in the Valley got moved from Sun to Sat on ABC. Not sure why they haven't just pulled the plug on it.

xrnzaaas

Remember when this show was supposed to have only two seasons to ensure its quality? 6 is way too much anyway, I dropped it after season 3 I think when the quality has dropped quite significantly.

Mrbob

Also wow Exorcist loses the Hells Kitchen lead?

And LOL INHUMAZZ
I think Netflix views is what saves Crazy and Jane. I basically wait for Crazy Ex Girlfriend to finish it's season and then it's on Netflix like 7 days later.

Kadayi

Banned
Not surprised about House of Cards. Despite enjoying it early on, that uneven third season threw a spanner in the works and I don't think the show ever recovered. I still haven't felt the urge to watch the last season despite it being in my Netflix queue.

Grizzlyjin

Fast-Demo-2017-Oct-30.MON_1.png

Can't be too long before Valor joins No Tomorrow and Frequency.

ZeoVGM

Banned
This is so stupid. Just finish the production and make it the last season. Don;t stop midway through and leave the show without proper ending.

You realize it's very clearly impacting the production in a negative way, right? And that they would continue if they were able to?

otake

Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural

And the world won't care.

Seriously, I watched up to season 2 and can't remember the plot of either seasons. Like most Netflix content, it's utterly forgettable.

I'm surprised Netflix canceled Chelsea Handlers show. I thought it was pretty funny, though having an episode where a bunch of women cried over hillarys loss for half an hour may have been unwise. Oh well.....

Grizzlyjin

Fast-Demo-2017-Oct-31.TUE_.png

People are getting more interested in this new-fangled "World Series" thing.

I think CBS is holding off on their new shows tonight because of Game 7.

I had a feeling that was going to get the Axe quickly. I never watched it from the trailers and stuff it just felt like one of those shitty comedys CBS puts out once a year that gets Axed quickly.

Me, Myself & I wasn't great, but it was sweet. It certainly didn't deserve its fate.

Grizzlyjin

Fast-Demo-2017-Nov-09.THU_.png

Nothing too exciting, but worth posting for Grey's 300th episode. Genre stuff on Fox and The CW is steady, as usual.

Top Bottom