• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gerard Butler: I injected myself with bee venom and ended up in hospital

Tremis

This man does his research.
"Bee venom has anti-inflammatory properties."

Next time I have muscle pain, I'm gonna shake a bee-hive.

kevin1025

Banned
At least do another (Blank) Has Fallen before you inject more bee stuff in you. I need one more from you, and then you can be free to inject all the venom you want.

Edit: Oh my god, it's called Angel Has Fallen and it's Air Force One with Gerard Butler. Okay yeah, definitely don't do venom stuff for a while.

He injected himself with bee venom twice. There was a recent thread about it.

DM0mWem.png
Lmao

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Bee venom???

Why didn't he just get a massage or go to a chiropractor??

BEE VENOM?? TWICE???

AlexBasch

I don't know how you got that from this thread with a few posts. He did something stupid and people are calling him stupid.
Oh, I can get that, but it reminds me when people were piling up on Jeremy Renner for some reason. I find him likeable and thought I had missed something like him being racist or saying somethung hurtful, haha.

He's a damn idiot for doing that shit, I agree.

DiscoJer

This sounds strange, but I had a friend with MS and she got bee venom treatments.

Did they work? She thought so, but I think it was probably more a placebo deal. But until there is a study, I have no actual idea.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
"Bee venom has anti-inflammatory properties."

Next time I have muscle pain, I'm gonna shake a bee-hive.
I Might just violate a beehive to get my penis bigger. I heard it works. Well the mighty boosh had something about the hitcher and his giant thumb. Maybe I can get my wanger to be gigantic using this method ?!? It was on tv and if Gerard Butler Star of Geostorm. does similar things who am I to argue. All the famous people living sexily now it’s my turn before it is on goop and Paltrow insists bees in the vagina is thing. ......Shit no ......these are hornets arrrrrrrrghhhhhgg. Better try again.. for science

This sounds strange, but I had a friend with MS and she got bee venom treatments.

Did they work? She thought so, but I think it was probably more a placebo deal. But until there is a study, I have no actual idea.

My partner had developed a dangerous bee allergy, so they gave her controlled shots of venom over a period of a few years to build up body tolerances. It's only recently they were able to stop the shots.

Jamming random shots of the stuff into you as a weird homestyle cure-all seems pretty clueless. (And the stuff isn't exactly cheap.)

DeathyBoy

Banned
Oh, I can get that, but it reminds me when people were piling up on Jeremy Renner for some reason. I find him likeable and thought I had missed something like him being racist or saying somethung hurtful, haha.

Renner can act though.

Butler is a terrible actor. And a very stupid man.

caliph95

Renner can act though.

Butler is a terrible actor. And a very stupid man.
Yeah Renner is at a least way better actor and has been in good movies

Butler is a step down

g11

So he takes one shot, likes it, and decides to take 10 more? Well I sure hope no one tells him about heroin..

MarveI

I don't know why but reading his story made me laugh. Just the way he says ''Oh, that's interesting'' or ''I decide to do it again''. I'm glad he's fine and all but wow what was he thinking ? Crazy.

Amalthea

Banned
I try to imagine him talking before a school class:

"Remember to brush your teeth twice a day, eat your veggies and get your bee venom shots!"

Flux

How could you do that to yourself twice? And if you were first trying it, why ramp up the dose to ten shots...

I literally will never be able to see his face again without thinking about the time he put himself in the hospital twice by letting a stranger sting him with therapeutic bees. Dumbest celebrity shit I've heard since Gwyneth Paltrow started selling Jade eggs for our yonis.

Top Bottom