• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 7 |OT| Kraft Money Rules Everything Around Me

MechDX

Zak Keefer‏Verified account @zkeefer 4m4 minutes ago
More
Colts GM Chris Ballard: Andrew Luck has had soreness in his shoulder. Won't practice this week.

This is what we call a setback.

Just shut him down already.

MechDX

Howie and Rick Smith could sit around and laugh at how terrible and random the universe is.

meh...I like Rick this week.

HAPPYGM.jpg

Balls. Big ones. Huge.

There were rumors floating around the Jets would take Watson at 6, pretty sure I posted here saying I would quit as a Jets fan if that happened.

I’m almost positive nobody thought any of those QBs were going in the first half of the first round though. Most mocks had Watson or Mahomes dropping to 25 for the Texans lol.

DMVfan123

Banned
Shame, kid was doing really good. The injury isn't even the same thing that made him drop in the draft

Pouring one out for the future All-Pro
394Qm3p.gif

It's a shame, because it seemed like he got better as the season went on, and he is not going to be able to take advantage of the development that he needed this year in a career that may not be as long as Washington fans desire

There were rumors floating around the Jets would take Watson at 6, pretty sure I posted here saying I would quit as a Jets fan if that happened.

I’m almost positive nobody thought any of those QBs were going in the first half of the first round though. Most mocks had Watson or Mahomes dropping to 25 for the Texans lol.
Every year almost the mocks have the QBs going later then they do. Teams are desperate for QBs and there is always a run on them in the draft.

Striker

DRC is back at practice

Q: There was a report that you emptied out your locker.

A: I’m dramatic, man. I’m crazy. I can’t help that. I do stuff over the top, man. I apologized. I handled it wrong, but I’m good, baby. I’m back, baby, that’s all that matters.

Pepiope

Scott Barrett @ScottBarrettDFB
Highest % of Routes Lined Up vs. 2016's Top-30-Graded CBs

1. Alshon (68%)
2. Fuller (59%)
3. Dez (59%)
4. Beasley (52%)
5. AB84 (51%)

He opens things up. Not killing it on the stat sheet, but doing work anyway.

MechDX

And? I admitted I was wrong like most draft evaluators and NFL teams were. Though I can admit when I'm wrong others cant.

Like that whiny bitch Cian Fahey aka Trejos Boy who still says weekly that Watson is getting bailed out by his receivers

Remember Manziel? "Oh Mech youre just being an old fuck. Kid just wants to have fun". Also who was the first one here hyping up Wentz last year? Ill wait....

And? I admitted I was wrong like most draft evaluators and NFL teams were. Though I can admit when I'm wrong others cant.

Like that whiny bitch Cian Fahey aka Trejos Boy who still says weekly that Watson is getting bailed out by his receivers

Remember Manziel? "Oh Mech youre just being an old fuck. Kid just wants to have fun". Also who was the first one here hyping up Wentz last year? Ill wait....

wut

Credit where it's due, I'm glad I wasn't the only one here calling Manziel DOA from the start

Proud that everyone else made up for it and joined me in saying Hack was DOA from the start, at least

Top Bottom