• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

LotusHD

Banned
Guys I am finally unbanned. I still don't really know what I was banned for even though I checked my history, but nevermind. Was fun to see your reactions these past weeks.

I hope Carrot joins too. Please Oda.

Also Pedro is dead af.

Glad you're back

I think it's time we have a sit down. I gotta wonder. You know how there's a sub class of zoan so there's regular zoans than mythical and now we have special paramecias and maybe a second logia?

Could luffy be a special paramecia in the same way katakuri is? Most paramecia aren't their fruits there are very few. Than we have katakuri who has the qualities of both he's his fruit(ala luffy) and can also produce his fruit(ala mr.3,Magellan etc). So I'm theory let's say katakuri started out as luffy but awakened, if luffy did the same could he produce rubber

Principate

Saint Titanfall
I think it's time we have a sit down. I gotta wonder. You know how there's a sub class of zoan so there's regular zoans than mythical and now we have special paramecias and maybe a second logia?

Could luffy be a special paramecia in the same way katakuri is? Most paramecia aren't their fruits there are very few. Than we have katakuri who has the qualities of both he's his fruit(ala luffy) and can also produce his fruit(ala mr.3,Magellan etc). So I'm theory let's say katakuri started out as luffy but awakened, if luffy did the same could he produce rubber
Pretty sure fruit classifications are old as shit and generally aren't created in the present day. Most of them are rudimentary and obvious. Phoenix provides logia like abilities and is stronger at them than regular logia thus special zoan. Darkness provides no logia is form abilities what do ever but provides something else so has a specifical classification. Mochi has log is like has the creation of paramecia's the body and the body of a type of paramecia but still the form of a logia thus is special type.

Guys I am finally unbanned. I still don't really know what I was banned for even though I checked my history, but nevermind. Was fun to see your reactions these past weeks.

I hope Carrot joins too. Please Oda.

Also Pedro is dead af.

no wonder you got banned
chuckle.gif

Ray Down

Banned

I imagine if Luffy DF was a special one it would have been brought up by now.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Lmao!! The disrespect is real

I care more about carrot than any of those 7 captains
I found the Dressarosa a long and boring arc so the fact a bunch of side characters from that arc joined made no impression. Of a should have spread them over the new world arcs like one of two that way their individual joining would have meant something and dressrosa wouldn't have been such a bloated mess.

It's not gonna be Carrot. C'mon y'all.
The star's are aligning. Puffy already treats her as part of the crew and rest of the members treat her like such as well.

LotusHD

Banned
Lmao!! The disrespect is real

I care more about carrot than any of those 7 captains

Lol, it sounded harsh, but in terms of Luffy's companions, the person who joins the actual crew is what matters the most to me, for obvious reasons. That said, in hindsight, it is true that I'm not particularly attached to the majority of the captains, other than Barto and Cavendish. There's also Law, but he's not a part of the fleet. But yea, everyone else, they're just... there for now, until we see them get further fleshed out in Wano or whatever I guess. Actually, are they even showing up in Wano, or is that just Law's crew, the Minks, and the remnants of Whitebeard's crew?

---

Just noticed that Carrot's binoculars belonged to her this entire time, she first used it to spy/scout on Luffy's group when they arrived on Zou. Thought they were just laying around somewhere lol

Lol, it sounded harsh, but in terms of Luffy's companions, the person who joins the actual crew is what matters the most to me, for obvious reasons. That said, in hindsight, it is true that I'm not particularly attached to the majority of the captains, other than Barto and Cavendish. There's also Law, but he's not a part of the fleet. But yea, everyone else, they're just... there for now, until we see them get further fleshed out in Wano or whatever I guess. Actually, are they even showing up in Wano, or is that just Law's crew, the Minks, and the remnants of Whitebeard's crew?

---

Just noticed that Carrot's binoculars belonged to her this entire time, she first used it to spy/scout on Luffy's group when they arrived on Zou. Thought they were just laying around somewhere lol
She's been a lookout all her life...hmmm

Principate

Saint Titanfall
She's been a lookout all her life...hmmm
I am convinced she's joining as I was since the start. What'a the point of a birdnest without someone manning it. This is a serious crew guys... generally.

The fleet is kinda boring
I like the idea of the fleet more than the actual fleet. Mainly because it completely separates Luffy from Roger allowing him to make all out large scale warfare e.g marineford which will definitely

NSESN

The fleet is kinda boring
I disagree?
I mean I don't care about Orlumbus and the Dwarf but I like Harjrudin, Sai, Cavendish and Barto. I can understand why some people can find it boring tho. I think Carrot is very unimpressive but everyone loves her so maybe my opinion is very disconnected from the rest of the fans.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Sanji would never cook Carrot, so Pudding must have taken his place.
Come on now guys Luffy made a very clear and well planned choice when asking for Chopper to join. Just because some extra emergency rations are added does not mean Chopper is off the table. He's a very hungry guy!

Top Bottom