• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Xenoboy

Tom Cavanagh was there?

Actually, you're right, must have skipped over that pic. I know Julian is in a suit, so it's either Caitlin or Joe then, since I don't see them. I feel that Caitlin will be some kind of recurring villain next season, like Siren though.

Theres an actual video on episode 23 someone filmed on Toms fan page. Spoilers if you want to know the content.

Everyone was there except Caitlin, everyone im suits, Jay too. Barry looked like he was saying goodbye since people were crying. He looked like he was walking with Nora torwards a bright light, maybe speedforce? Hr was there saying goodbye to Barry.

Xenoboy

Theres an actual video on episode 23 someone filmed on Toms fan page. Spoilers if you want to know the content.

Everyone was there except Caitlin, everyone im suits, Jay too. Barry looked like he was saying goodbye since people were crying. He looked like he was walking with Nora torwards a bright light, maybe speedforce? Hr was there saying goodbye to Barry.

That looked more like Harry, tbh.

ZeroX03

Banned
Okay word is it was
Tom Cavanagh in the coffin and Caitlin was there as Killer Frost. Everyone was there

Also... they call him................. Kid Vibe

C9SXQ1PVwAEWJVv.jpg:large

Xenoboy

Okay word is it was
Tom Cavanagh in the coffin and Caitlin was there as Killer Frost. Everyone was there

Also... they call him................. Kid Vibe

C9SXQ1PVwAEWJVv.jpg:large

Yeah, it's probably HR, with Harry being present since he had a black suit.

nOoblet16

Honestly the writers of this show have cornered themselves by deciding to play around Savitar's identity. Since they did that it's pretty obvious that it'll be one of the people we've already seen. It didn't have to be that way, infact Savitar's didn't need a hidden identity at all and just be Savitar.

But considering that's not happening the usual suspects are HR, Julian and Future Barry from Flashpoint from another timeline. Knowing this show, they'll go full stupid and give us evil mentor storyline yet again by revealing us it was HR all along.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
This hopefully leads to our
Council of Wells intervening because they keep killing all the Wells

... Interfering with the timeline, radicalizing a Caitlin, conspiring with a traitorous Wells, how do you plead?

How is this even fair, our lawyer is a Barry.

I forgot to watch this the past couple weeks. What were the last two episodes? I'm on CW's website and they still have the Abra Kadabra one on there for the latest.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I forgot to watch this the past couple weeks. What were the last two episodes? I'm on CW's website and they still have the Abra Kadabra one on there for the latest.

That's the latest one. Show is on break until the 25th

ZeroX03

Banned
Synopsis for May 2nd's episode.

#3.20 "I Know Who You Are"

VIBE FACES OFF AGAINST KILLER FROST - Barry (Grant Gustin) and the team meet Tracy Brand (guest star Anne Dudek), a scientist, who may be the key to stopping Savitar. Unfortunately, Killer Frost (Danielle Panabaker) is also after Tracy so Team Flash must battle their old friend, which proves to be particularly difficult for Cisco (Carlos Valdes). Joe (Jesse L. Martin) and Cecile's (guest star Danielle Nicolet) relationship takes a big turn. Hanelle Culpepper directed the episode written by Bronwen Clark & Joshua V. Gilbert (#320).

Also video leaked of one of the final scenes of the season. Big ass spoilers obviously.

Joni

It is going to be interesting to see some different powers, we don't see Vibe and Killer Frost in action too much.

DeathyBoy

Banned
Honestly the writers of this show have cornered themselves by deciding to play around Savitar's identity. Since they did that it's pretty obvious that it'll be one of the people we've already seen. It didn't have to be that way, infact Savitar's didn't need a hidden identity at all and just be Savitar.

But considering that's not happening the usual suspects are HR, Julian and Future Barry from Flashpoint from another timeline. Knowing this show, they'll go full stupid and give us evil mentor storyline yet again by revealing us it was HR all along.

I'm still waiting for The Renegades to show up and take Barry to the 25th Century to face judgement for his many crimes against time.

Joni

Some villains are returning:
Ashley Rickards and Grey Damon as Rosalind Dillon/Top and Sam Scudder/Mirror Master

ZeroX03

Banned
Just like Arrow, we're back in just under a week and when the show returns: it's a straight shot to the finale. No more breaks!

APR 25 / #3.19 "The Once and Future Flash"
MAY 02 / #3.20 "I Know Who You Are"
MAY 09 / #3.21 "Barry L-en"
MAY 16 / #3.22 "The Return of Patty Spivot"
MAY 23 / #3.23 "...I Ain't Gotta Explain Sh*t"

We don't know the last three episode titles yet.

strafer

Just like Arrow, we're back in just under a week and when the show returns: it's a straight shot to the finale. No more breaks!

APR 24 / #3.19 "The Once and Future Flash"
MAY 16 / #3.22 "The Return of Patty Spivot"

I almost fell for the episode 23 title...would be a cool title tho :p

APR 25 / #3.19 "The Once and Future Flash"
MAY 16 / #3.22 "The Return of Booty Spivot"

Fixed.

GulAtiCa

I remember the old days when we used to joke that Patty was Zoom. Little did we know that, that would have likely been a better reveal then being fake Jay..

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I had a Booty Spivot once. Doctor lasered it right off.

Top Bottom