• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Barry: "Savitar is all of us. Savitar is light!"

And then Barry uses his keyblade to seal off the speed force before racing back to Central Bastion.

Magwik

Banned
1. Cool poster
y7qupde68qty.jpg
2. Super spoiler radio promo
https://soundcloud.com/user-408074616/the-flash-season-3x19-promo-radio-rip/s-KWqbU

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
when does he fight the nobodies Moxom and Droxog

The Time Remnants are all Nobodies. Harrison Wells is Ansem. I'm going to stop before I give myself a stroke trying to make sense of time travel in this show on top of Kingdom Hearts lol

ZeroX03

Banned
"Know Your Enemy" kind of implies Barry or someone really close.

Saw a fun YouTube theory that Savitar is the Barry remnant from the S2 finale. And that the reason he wears armor is there's a tachyon device underneath, which gives white Lightning.

Speaking of lightning colors, what do we think causes the different colors?

Yellow is just the traditional speed force power.

Blue is from Velocity-9, after you've been going too fast, and now your cells are disintegrating.

Red is...future tech? Tachyons (although Barry's lightning didn't turn red when he got a tachyon boost. His yellow is slightly darker than everyone else's, though)? It's whatever makes Thawne fast, but it seems like it's just speed force, isn't it?

White?

Slayven

If they know the day Iris dies, what not just make sure she is out of town that week? Or build her a speedster proof bunker?

Speaking of lightning colors, what do we think causes the different colors?

Yellow is just the traditional speed force power.

Blue is from Velocity-9, after you've been going too fast, and now your cells are disintegrating.

Red is...future tech? Tachyons (although Barry's lightning didn't turn red when he got a tachyon boost. His yellow is slightly darker than everyone else's, though)? It's whatever makes Thawne fast, but it seems like it's just speed force, isn't it?

White?

I think it's a combination from the comics (that shouldn't be taken as canon imo) - lighter and clearer colors indicate faster speeds, darker and less opaque colors indicate slower speeds while some darker/lighter colors are just there to indicate which Speedster is moving. A clearer color indicates their deeper connection to the Speed Force while a more opaque color indicates their lesser experience with the Speed Force.

Thawnes color is the Negative Speed Force but it has yet to be actually revealed/explained in The Flash. For now Thawnes is just a red hue to indicate that he is fast along with Black Flash's red lightning.

-

How convenient, 2024.

Yay! Mirror Master.

Barry finna catch a beating though.

Also Caitlin is extremely fast, lol. It could be explained that she can dematerialize into actual snow as a means of travel. Sort of like how traversal works in the inFamous series.

Top Bottom