• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suikoden Community Thread | Please tell me the answer, is fate unchangeable?

Ok so i have been fighting Sun Gods for like an hour now in a cave in order to get Window Dressing 3 but... no such luck!!!

I have been following this guide that so far got me every item. Is there a drawback here if i decide to just SKIP this item and go on with the game? I mean i still plan on recruiting everybody, so does this particular item here become necessary later on for ... ANYTHING at all or am i safe to call it a day with Window Dressing 3?

Everyone might want to give this topic a look. The survey may not be official, but if you feel comfortable, it might still be worth filling out.

Ok so i have been fighting Sun Gods for like an hour now in a cave in order to get Window Dressing 3 but... no such luck!!!

I have been following this guide that so far got me every item. Is there a drawback here if i decide to just SKIP this item and go on with the game? I mean i still plan on recruiting everybody, so does this particular item here become necessary later on for ... ANYTHING at all or am i safe to call it a day with Window Dressing 3?
That item does not affect recruitment in any way.

Tiu Neo

So the survey is indeed legit! Go fill it out proclaiming your desire for more Suikoden! :D

Edit: Whoops, meant to edit, not double post. Sorry. XD

Replied twice, once in portuguese and once in english. Hope it's not market research for their new Pachinko Machines.

Also asked for more Bomberman and Parodius.

Filled it out as well just now...

When you say those items do not affect recruitment, do they affect ANYTHING at all besides having a "perfect file" getting every single item etc. which would only be for personal prowess reasons?

Replied twice, once in portuguese and once in english. Hope it's not market research for their new Pachinko Machines.

Also asked for more Bomberman and Parodius.
Cool, I might give it a second go now too.

I also gave shoutouts to Goemon, Vandal Hearts, (old school) Castlevania and Bomberman.

Filled it out as well just now...

When you say those items do not affect recruitment, do they affect ANYTHING at all besides having a "perfect file" getting every single item etc. which would only be for personal prowess reasons?
Nope, all it does is let you change your style of menu by giving it to Window, but you have to have recruited him first to even do that.

Tiu Neo

Cool, I might give it a second go now too.

I also gave shoutouts to Goemon, Vandal Hearts, (old school) Castlevania and Bomberman.

Nope, all it does is let you change your style of menu by giving it to Window, but you have to have recruited him first to even do that.

Oh, yes, I also gave a smaller shoutouts to 2D Castlevania and Contra, but those three are the ones I want to see more.

Xelinis

Well, time certainly flies. Love it or hate it, Happy Tenth Anniversary to Rhapsodia!

Better known as Suikoden Tactics.

daoster

Hey gang! To celebrate the series' 20th anniversary, we're doing another interview with Murayama, this time using questions we get from polling the SRM community. If there's anything you'd like us to ask him, let us know!

https://www.facebook.com/SuikodenRe...102733.77094.298053143624210/881416805287838/

My question would be:

Can you just tell us what you had planned, since we're never going to see Suikoden VI.

Also, with PS2 emulation rumored to be possible for PS4....I can finally play Suikoden III again! Haven't touched my PS3 since I got a PS4, and this is very good news for me.

c-murph

My question would be:

Can you just tell us what you had planned, since we're never going to see Suikoden VI.

Also, with PS2 emulation rumored to be possible for PS4....I can finally play Suikoden III again! Haven't touched my PS3 since I got a PS4, and this is very good news for me.

This. Just spill the fucking beans already. Complete story time. So many loose ends I just wanna know before I die. I'm sure whatever ties they had with Konami have long been severed and there ain't no going back. The games are finished. Just fill us in on the details and give us the ending. That's my question.

Tiu Neo

Well, time certainly flies. Love it or hate it, Happy Tenth Anniversary to Rhapsodia!

Better known as Suikoden Tactics.

Whoa, really? I still remember when it was announced.

Hey gang! To celebrate the series' 20th anniversary, we're doing another interview with Murayama, this time using questions we get from polling the SRM community. If there's anything you'd like us to ask him, let us know!

https://www.facebook.com/SuikodenRe...102733.77094.298053143624210/881416805287838/

I wonder if he has played Suikoden IV, Tactics and V, and if yes, what he thinks of them.

Just wanted to bump this as today is the last day to submit questions to the series creator for Suikodenrevivals interview. The hashtag via Twitter is #AskMurayama

I'm looking for a George Prime Mii but not having any luck on the interwebs. Anyone have a good one that they're willing to share with me? Thanks. :D

Xelinis

Hey gang, we at the SRM have an announcement:

We’re pleased to announce our next campaign event: ‪#‎SuikodenOnSteam‬!
On Friday, June 3rd, the Suikoden Revival Movement will lead the charge on a 24-hour bombarding of Konami’s US, UK, and (most importantly) JP social media feeds with messages containing the #SuikodenOnSteam hashtag. As the hashtag suggests, our goal is to encourage Konami to give the Suikoden franchise new life on Steam, which will make it available to tens of thousands of potential new fans.
Tell your friends, tell your family. See you on June 3rd, campaigners!

RTEuFrV.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/SuikodenRe...77094.298053143624210/971186866310831/?type=3

(If anyone here writes for a gaming news site or blog, let me know what we can do to encourage you to give us a shout out! This is probably the most important campaign we've done and we're trying to promote this one pretty hard.)

Arthea

Meh. Any news that isn't Suikoden VI is just not worth it.

wrong! I bought all Suikoden games retail, then all 3 available on PSN, would buy every one on steam, ya, including Suikoden 4 and Tactics.
and will keep believing that one day Konami sees the light, and we'll get real Suikoden 6.

hiten

Neo Member
I have a question related to Suikoden I map / geography.

When we went to Moravia to save Viktor and Warren, Mathiu told Kasim Hazil that he had manipulated Jowston to attack Moravia.

My question is, how did Jowston army reach Moravia (which in Senan region)?
When I look at this map, it seems like there's no way for them to reach
Moravia
. Unless the map is not accurate.

Or is Dana a neutral region? I assume Dana region belongs to Scarlet Moon. The reason I mentioned Dana is because it's the only land area connecting Toran and
Jowston (Dunan).

Xelinis

I have a question related to Suikoden I map / geography.

When we went to Moravia to save Viktor and Warren, Mathiu told Kasim Hazil that he had manipulated Jowston to attack Moravia.

My question is, how did Jowston army reach Moravia (which in Senan region)?
When I look at this map, it seems like there's no way for them to reach
Moravia
. Unless the map is not accurate.

Or is Dana a neutral region? I assume Dana region belongs to Scarlet Moon. The reason I mentioned Dana is because it's the only land area connecting Toran and
Jowston (Dunan).

The Badlands. They're inhospitable for any kind of human settlements, but travelers still cross it all the time.

Sesha

Sorry to bump and potentially break hearts, but my brother sent me this and I thought it was neat. It's the twitter account of Josh Trank, the director of Chronicle and Fant4stic. Apparently he is a Suikoden fan. Specifically Suikoden 2.

Top Bottom