• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Jintor

To be fair i liked her until
she called makoto useless to her
. Like, fuck you.

Well yeah but they needed to do that to
get Makoto worked up.

It seemed pretty clear Sae was getting a shittonne of pressure dropped on her too

I don't have the full picture yet tho

Mupod

also drunkposting but I just finished fast n forties and was reminded of this video from vin diesel's youtube channel. I lost a longtime WC3/WoW friend to cancer around the same time and fucking hell it's all coming back.

I'd never seen any of these movies but it was a hell of a ride, that's for sure. Definitely never would have watched them otherwise. I've got all 7 empties lined up together and I look upon them with a mixture of pride and shame.

Damn, I gotta see Fate of the Furious.

I'm sorry former co worker John for giving you shit for being into this franchise. This is a video game ass video game movie franchise. Fuck, Furious 7 was deliciously zany and Statham probably was one of the better villains. I don't know how to rank them but F6/F5/F7 are in the top 3 and 2F2F is dead last.

I'll give it a shot.

1. Fast and Furious 6
2. Fast Five
3. Furious 7
4. The Fast and Furious
5. Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift
6. Fast & Furious
7. 2 Fast 2 Furious

Celebrating the first dungeon

Anne's all about that cake huh.

˚⌇˚

original.gif

pizzacat

Banned
I was about say in the first celebration at the hotel, "damn now this game is gonna turn into p4 with the mc getting fellatio from everyone ever for like one good deed with the website"

BOY WAS I WRONG

IM SO GLAD IM WRONG

THE TRASH BOY IS GETTING DUNKED

Wunder

also drunkposting but I just finished fast n forties and was reminded of this video from vin diesel's youtube channel. I lost a longtime WC3/WoW friend to cancer around the same time and fucking hell it's all coming back.

I'd never seen any of these movies but it was a hell of a ride, that's for sure. Definitely never would have watched them otherwise. I've got all 7 empties lined up together and I look upon them with a mixture of pride and shame.

vin diesel is too cool

Jintor

I was about say in the first celebration at the hotel, "damn now this game is gonna turn into p4 with the mc getting fellatio from everyone ever for like one good deed with the website"

BOY WAS I WRONG

IM SO GLAD IM WRONG

THE TRASH BOY IS GETTING DUNKED

persona 5's real theme is 'getting dunked on because fuck society'

pizzacat

Banned
Idc what any nerd gotta say about the translation

Phan-site

Also god damn the music during the group name

Yo this game gotta stop

Furious 7 was incredible. Kickass moments, great action, good character stuff, and holy shit that ending. Of course it's the first movie to make Dan cry.

Fast and 40's is easily in my top three things Giant Bomb has ever done. Man.

Just watched it for the first time last night, going to rewatch with the commentary later. AMazing action but man that story and dialogue was pretty bad...Some of the one liners the characters had were cringe worthy.
And they inexplicably have
to go after that hacker and para military group to get access to the god's eye to find shaw, but shaw just tracks them down wherever they are in anyways...

The ending was very well done though

Top Bottom