• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony's sending out October's $10 credit

jwk94

My friend just received his $10 credit from October's "receive $10 for every $50 you spend" promotion. I haven't received mine yet.

1467412_591605604209367_1326050520_n.jpg

Hubb

Was just able to log into psn now but I got mine at 1130 AM today. Nothing sent to my email address though.

falconzss

I thought EU psn didn't partake in this? I've pre-ordered ghosts and bf4 from PSN, am i eligible for this? The money went from my card in November though

You aren't eligible if you've paid via credit card. Just stumbled upon it by accident. Perhaps this was just a German PSN deal to promote additional payment options.

Edit:Sorry, Germany-only deal:

Germany had the deal that you got 10€ if you bought 50€ PSN credit.
I got that 10€ a few days after i bought it (like one month ago),

Thanks for the clarification.

Donos

You aren't eligible if you've paid via credit card. Just stumbled upon it by accident. Perhaps this was just a German PSN deal to promote additional payment options.

Germany had the deal that you got 10€ if you bought 50€ PSN credit.
I got that 10€ a few days after i bought it (like one month ago),

I sold my PS3 and deactivated it but it still shows up under my devices on my SEN account. I'm worried that they may have sent it to my PS3 inbox. Has anyone received the credit through email? What are the chances that it will be in the PS4 inbox?

so we get nothing if we used a debit/credit card they have on file? Son of a bee sting!! You got me good Sony... for the last tiiiiime.

so we get nothing if we used a debit/credit card they have on file? Son of a bee sting!! You got me good Sony... for the last tiiiiime.

um. that sounds wrong to me.

i'm thinking you get nothing if you only purchase $50.00 for your SEN wallet. but you get something if you spend it on digital goods.

???

stawnkald

Gold Member
Got mine, didn't even realize that I managed to spend $50 this last month.

Immediately spent it on Castlevania Mirror of Fate HD. Easy come, easy go!

Akkad

Banned
I sold my PS3 and deactivated it but it still shows up under my devices on my SEN account. I'm worried that they may have sent it to my PS3 inbox. Has anyone received the credit through email? What are the chances that it will be in the PS4 inbox?

I'm in the same boat.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Dammit I spent $110 and got $20 in credit but I currently have no PS3 and wasn't planning on getting a PS4 this soon. Might sign in with my friends PS3 and just buy a PS4 digital game for when I do eventually get one.

Wedge7

Got my $50 today as well

Damn, didnt realize I was like $8 away from spending another $50. Heh, should have just added it all up, ah well. Just loaded up on a ton of old PS1/PSP games that I always meant to get around to getting, but with the sale I just figured why not.

TaKeRx

Sony is really awesome giving me $20 bucks even though I spent $99. They could of screwed me over by giving me $10 and I would of been kicking myself lol.

Top Bottom