• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2017 |OT| The Weather's Hot and the Deals are Not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backlogger

First 10 pages will be people complaining they can't see anything on sale or the Store isn't loading for them.

Welcome to the Steam Summer Sale 2017!

A-V-B

Some titles will get their proper discounts in due time as the site is still updating. Approx. 50 games on my wishlist are already discounted for example :p

Yeah, there's even one that's on sale on my wishlist that hasn't actually updated on the store page lol

just gotta wait for a bit

adj_noun

All I see is a sale on something called Sorry
The Steam Store is experiencing some heavy load right now. Please try again later.

Final fantasy series

0-50% it says

All games are 0%

��

It'll take Steam anywhere from ten minutes to an hour to get the prices sorted out. Don't rely on the wishlist, it won't be accurate; use the store page itself. It's like this during every big sale.

I'm bracing for bad deals on everything I want, personally...

zulux21

well unless prices are still updating my wallet is going to be quite safe.

I have almost 500 games on my wishlist and only 1 is 75% off the rest top out at 60% off.
most are only 50% off.

I haven't found anything that isn't correct on my wishlist so far.

not that I was expecting to find much.

Ban Puncher

Hello new friends.

v84lzty.png

Indignate

It's a sale, what needs to be said?

Buy cheaper games. Done.

This post that actually has useful information for instance

Posted it once but I'm doing it again. Things to note before the sale hits:

1. Prices don't update automatically at Noon CDT
  2. Your wishlist will update later than the individual game prices
  3. The servers will be hit hard and fast (make your own joke about it) so don't be surprised if nothing shows SALE on the front page right at Noon
  4. Once the prices are set, that's it for the sale. Steam doesn't really do dailies or hourlies any more. It's been like this for a while and complaining here won't change it

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
After recent sales, my expectations are pretty low. A couple of my wishlisted games at 70+% off would be nice though.

Galang

Banned
Xenoblade 2 is 50%. Will finally be jumping in when the servers are stable. Latest arc of Super has me hyped

data

Wtf? Binding of Isaac Rebirth was like 5€ a few days ago but 7,99€ this sale. A lot of games aren't even matching historical lows. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom