• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I forgot to mention it earlier but if you let me punch you in the face as hard as I can then I'll give you the MM LE for free today. Just something to think about.
I have 30 to mull it over...

Counter offer. How bout I pay double and punch you in the face? Just something to think about.
Edit: oh, I see how it is. I go for a handshake and you bring the fist in. I'm not surprised #teamwinter plays dirty.

THANKS! IOU one Coors Lite :D

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I have 30 to mull it over...

Counter offer. How bout I pay double and punch you in the face? Just something to think about.
Edit: oh, I see how it is. I go for a handshake and you bring the fist in. I'm not surprised #teamwinter plays dirty.

THANKS! :D
I hope the swelling goes down around your eye before you go to work on Monday. Ice it as soon as you get home.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I hope the swelling goes down around your eye before you go to work on Monday. Ice it as soon as you get home.
I hope the swelling goes down around your balls before you meet your lady of the night tonight. Be sure she is sufficiently disappointed.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I play a lot on the subway. You get a surprising number of streetpasses. Back in the day you could tell who was playing Monster Hunter on the PSP by looking at their hands (Claw fingers).

I got 7 street passes at the Eatons Centre on Monday and then another 7 tonight at Yorkdale. Pretty good I'd say.

ahdurian

I got 7 street passes at the Eatons Centre on Monday and then another 7 tonight at Yorkdale. Pretty good I'd say.

riding from St.George to Kipling would net me an easy 10 streetpasses whenever I rode home at like 1030pm
nowadays I usually get like 3-4, but i got to lazy to check them now

Yeah I'd typically get like 4-5 when going through the Eaton Center as well. But now a days I use my 3DS so little that I don't even bring it with me outside

But streetpasses at Fan Expo and Anime North. God damn at some point on the... It's always the 2nd or 3rd days I just get tired from trying to clear all the streetpasses and give up.

Sober

Yeah I'd typically get like 4-5 when going through the Eaton Center as well. But now a days I use my 3DS so little that I don't even bring it with me outside

But streetpasses at Fan Expo and Anime North. God damn at some point on the... It's always the 2nd or 3rd days I just get tired from trying to clear all the streetpasses and give up.
You would die at PAX, they don't stop coming ever.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
soultron I found your evil twin in Boston, he has a giant noise ring.

How do we know soultron isn't the evil one?

I like Bell Fibe,

but fuck this, bell.

This is the same company that lobbied the CRTC for stricter caps, higher charges for the high end users that were 'clogging up the system' and fucking comparing bandwidth to gas and electricity. Yeah, I run on Bell's network because Teksavvy has to rent the 'last mile' from a giant telecom because of how fucked up the system is, but I wouldn't feel good about ever giving Bell my money directly.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I really find it amazing how bottom tier our telecommunications is compared to the rest of the world.

Blackhead

Redarse
I hate the TTC. They probably hate me too (I'm a MetroCard holder, of course they do). In freezing to death out here waiting an hour on route that is supposed to have buses every 15mins. Goodbye cruel world

isny

napkin dispenser

The only people watching TV any longer and paying for cable are people that are stuck in the past anyway. Bell is screwed in the long run, once their current clients die that's it for them. The younger generation expects all our content for free (or essentially free) and on demand. There would be nothing Bell or cable companies could do to ever get me to pay a penny for television ever again. Netflix and Hulu is the way of the future and Canadian content providers need to get with it or risk falling further behind.

Stet

Banned
I hate the TTC. They probably hate me too (I'm a MetroCard holder, of course they do). In freezing to death out here waiting an hour on route that is supposed to have buses every 15mins. Goodbye cruel world

Tweet at @ttchelps. That way you can confirm they hate you too.

And people say only car drivers hate winter. Near death experiences waiting for the bus are the worst. :(

The only people watching TV any longer and paying for cable are people that are stuck in the past anyway. Bell is screwed in the long run, once their current clients die that's it for them. The younger generation expects all our content for free (or essentially free) and on demand. There would be nothing Bell or cable companies could do to ever get me to pay a penny for television ever again. Netflix and Hulu is the way of the future and Canadian content providers need to get with it or risk falling further behind.

Except sports

Roto13

#TeamPrecious should come hang out in my apartment, where it has mysteriously been suffocatingly hot for the past few days. It's hot enough that I can't sleep and I can't turn on my air conditioner because it's still cold outside and it's frozen or whatever. I hate my apartment.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
#TeamPrecious should come hang out in my apartment, where it has mysteriously been suffocatingly hot for the past few days. It's hot enough that I can't sleep and I can't turn on my air conditioner because it's still cold outside and it's frozen or whatever. I hate my apartment.
PARTY AT ROTO'S HOUSE!

Rinoa to bring the tea, Quick to bring the plaid, Kuro to bring burgers!

... Anyone at Video Games Live tonight, if you heard someone shouting for Celes, that was me. >__>

I'm usually quiet... but I was soooo excited when I saw Jill dressed in Celes's opera outfit that when it was done I couldn't help it, made my
life

Rinoa

... Anyone at Video Games Live tonight, if you heard someone shouting for Celes, that was me. >__>

I'm usually quiet... but I was soooo excited when I saw Jill dressed in Celes's opera outfit that when it was done I couldn't help it, made my
life

ceres_finalok_by_zano-d8kaz1w.jpg

http://zano.deviantart.com/art/Celes-looking-at-the-Blackjack-517833716

soultron

Banned
VGL was an interesting experience. Was so strange how Square clearly didn't give permission to use any KH, FF or CT/CC imagery and VGL had to do kind of crummy cosplay slideshows or static logo images while they played songs from those games.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
VGL was an interesting experience. Was so strange how Square clearly didn't give permission to use any KH, FF or CT/CC imagery and VGL had to do kind of crummy cosplay slideshows or static logo images while they played songs from those games.
Seems I was the only one who didn't go to this...I've been meaning to go to one of these or the Zelda ones but they're so far in advance and I just plain forget.

I blame Dr. Campino

Rinoa

I went to VGL on their first Toronto show and also remember people saying they didn't give permission for even the cosplay or fanart pics to show lol... just random net pics.

krae_man

Do they still have a guy run on stage in full spartan gear with a flag?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
The VGL I went to at Massey in.. I think 2007.. was interesting. They had a local band called the Runaway 5 that was there to play Earthbound music. The host had literally no idea what Earthbound was and I was probably one of ten people in the building cheering when they mentioned Earthbound. :(

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
The VGL I went to at Massey in.. I think 2007.. was interesting. They had a local band called the Runaway 5 that was there to play Earthbound music. The host had literally no idea what Earthbound was and I was probably one of ten people in the building cheering when they mentioned Earthbound. :(
BAHAHAHAHAHA
On the plus side, this Mother 4 fan game seems to have the music tone right.

12 days until spring and I don't see a forecast for minus weather. EAT WARMTH AND DIE, KRAFTWERK! >=]

Roto13

I went to VGL in LA in 2010 and during One Winged Angel they showed all of this Cloud and Sephiroth cosplay and it was HILARIOUS. I laughed through the whole song. Seems like a lot of middle aged Japanese gym teachers like to dress up as Sephiroth. The best pic was of Cloud kneeling down and praying or something and Sephiroth running up behind him to stab him to death.

Top Bottom