• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

yeah i kind of forgot about that cos i was playing it at like 4 in the morning

we seem to be around the same spot

that was pretty cool actually

yeah think I'm at around the same spot as you are, did you start his questline? he has a store and you can find a marker on the map, think you start his questline by running into one of those flowers

Coreda

Looks like GMG increased the discount for Nier, now you get 20% when logging in instead of the usual 18% and they're sending out a new 5% voucher so you can get 25% off instead of the 23% they were doing before launch.

Probably as it was previously the day one edition with a few of the pre-order bonus items.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 13 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

A Demon's Game Episode 1 -- MB-8E69CDAAB05E82E3 - Taken by fuzzy123
BalanCity -- MB-AB8F108CF36E5888 - Taken by Belgarion
Board Defenders -- MB-453D6A86A41E8D83 - Taken by Kifimbo
Domestic Dog -- MB-81F250DE2DFCD806 - Taken by data
GundeadliGne -- MB-D7EFD15AC1C14171 - Taken by Dream_Journey
Hitogata Happa -- MB-871B5888A771C220 - Taken by Camel Master
Inexistence -- MB-24BFD73E721D08E7 - Taken by zebez
Mad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest -- MB-59400C6AD9DC9CA8 - Taken by prudislav
Pixelscape: Oceans -- MB-8C970D373D68B5C6 - Taken by bloke
Saving Harmony -- MB-75537AACD8BACF21 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Slightly Magic: 8bit Legacy Edition -- MB-9801F4229386F713 - Taken by Abomination
Tribal Pass -- MB-3B2FCCD0EFE06E1C - Taken by Smeagol
Wave of Darkness -- MB-BFCDF588ACDC61C9 - Taken by rainking187

Arulan

Anyone looking forward to Battle Brothers? I'm kind of mixed on it, I like the tactical combat, but it seems really deadly and not very transparent with the rolls and stuff.

It's one of my most anticipated games. I've managed to hold off playing it until its final release, but following the Codex thread and comments from Obsidian employees make it sound incredible.

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah think I'm at around the same spot as you are, did you start his questline? he has a store and you can find a marker on the map, think you start his questline by running into one of those flowers
Nope, only saw him when he first pops up, glad to hear he becomes a recurrent character

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

I7Ufybq.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-DACA6A13E56A16BC - Taken by dave is ok. 10 entrants total.

t1490036688z1.png

Tonton

Don't worry guys I'm sure Cyber Sleuth 2 will come west as a PS4 exclusive costing $60 and without the original game bundled​

prudislav

Anyone looking forward to Battle Brothers? I'm kind of mixed on it, I like the tactical combat, but it seems really deadly and not very transparent with the rolls and stuff.
moderately hyped about it , but kinda conflicted about the artstyle
+ also the other two tactical combat games with Viking themes thats coming soon :

Lanrutcon

I thought I'd like Battle Brothers, but I couldn't get into it. The difficulty curve and economic balancing is rough. There's also a character level cap which makes long term play kinda dicey.

Feel kind of annoyed right now, I bought the Darksiders franchise pack from Humble because it had all the DLC for Darksiders II listed in the contents, so I thought they were still selling one of the old franchise packs, but it was the new franchise pack without the original Darksiders II or any of the DLC. I guess because the deathfinitive edition has all the DLC included they feel comfortable listing it all as if it were separate things you were getting.

ModBot said:
Instructions for FeedMeAStrayCat:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FeedMeAStrayCat, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Supreme Commander Gold Edition -- MB-D029E5242F5DAC8A - Taken by Orgen. 6 entrants total.
Thief Gold -- MB-46BF00A6B5E06D91 - Taken by Hakkelus. 2 entrants total.

t1490047395z1.png

Purkake4

Banned
Man, Q1 is the viking-themed tactical RPG quarter apparently.

Maybe Q2 can be the low-poly throwback shoorter quarter then with Dusk and STRAFE?

So Nier is still a global top seller, I thought wildlands would eventually overtake it this weekend but it's still up there. I really wonder where sales will fall by the weekend.

You know I read somewhere that Rain World would have multiplayer.

On steam page it says single player. I guess a goal wasn't met or something?
Still coming, local only though. Co-op, competitive, wave survival, etc. Also some talk about a sandbox mode. It's planned as a post-release update

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
THQ sale on humble store...

...so you dont feel bad when they have the THQ playstation bundle tomorow :3

I don't think I paid for this month. If I choose one month for Humble, does it renew? I didn't get the witness but I never canceled my membership either.

I sometimes wonder if this is one of the more saner threads in this place.

Also I dont think I'm subbing for this month's bundle. Watch it be a good one though.

Tizoc

I sometimes wonder if this is one of the more saner threads in this place.

Also I dont think I'm subbing for this month's bundle. Watch it be a good one though.

Well when they don't go 'full retard', if you'll pardon the term, you can find some good discussion more often than not in this thread.

Wok

Well when they don't go 'full retard', if you'll pardon the term, you can find some good discussion more often than not in this thread.

As the great philosopher Johan Sundstein once put it:
When thread is going full retard, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half retard, you're done for!

Aaron D.

Man, Q1 is the viking-themed tactical RPG quarter apparently.

I'm soooo tempted to pull the trigger on Wartile. But the RTS part of it has me a little nervous as I can get kinda flustered with high-pressure, time-based stuff.

But damn, this thing is pushing all the right buttons outside of that.

Vuze

Is there any site / tool to check for high-ish value items in your inventory or sort them according to current market value?

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Is there any site / tool to check for high-ish value items in your inventory or sort them according to current market value?

http://steam.tools/itemvalue/

Just paste in the link to your Steam community profile, and make sure your inventory isn't private.

Edit: It's currently giving me issues but I just used it a few days ago with no problems. If it gives you problems, just paste the last part of your profile link (bolded below) and keep trying; that worked for me just now.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xelios

MUnited83

For you.

Just paste in the link to your Steam community profile, and make sure your inventory isn't private.

Edit: It's currently giving me issues but I just used it a few days ago with no problems. If it gives you problems, just paste the last part of your profile link (bolded below) and keep trying; that worked for me just now.

I really wish they made a way to sort it by average paid in the last 30 days, instead of the lowest price being asked. It makes it really misleading.

data

Man, near-10 year game sequel release schedules scare me. If they release P6 and take as much time as it took to make P5, I'll be 28. This is just frightening to me. I might even die in those years, damnit

Man, near-10 year game sequel release schedules scare me. If they release P6 and take as much time as it took to make P5, I'll be 28. This is just frightening to me. I might even die in those years, damnit

A lot of fans probably died in that timeframe.
Fortunately it looks like I'm going to make it.

Vuze

Exactly what I was looking for, many thanks!

Humble have resolved an issue I had with a bunch of stolen keys but there appears to have been a bit of collateral with some keys that were legitimately redeemed which may include some that I've given away here. If that has happened to any of you, let me know and I'll see if I can get you a replacement.

If you are talking about http://store.steampowered.com/app/578080/ then no. I had my fill of H1Z1 and DayZ clones. Sorry.

What makes it fun? Looks like your typical survival game,

It's by the guy who made the arma mod and h1z1 kotk except he now gets to make the game he envisioned...I guess he had problems doing what he wanted with h1z1 so he bailed and did his own thing. Game is like arma and h1 had a baby...pretty damn fun imo. I realize these games aren't for everyone of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom