• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Pinball Arcade |OT| play them all from Soho to Brighton

Velinos

That's because this game is made by someone else and Spooky is just distributing. It already existed in whiteboard form before Spooky picked it up.

Look at The Jetsons if you want to see a new shitty Spooky game.

JetsonsPinballPlayfield.jpg

Jetsons was not designed by Spooky either. It was a contract game brought to Spooky by The Pinball Company.

https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2017/02/02/the-jetsons/

Spooky worked with Scott Danesi to take TNA from whitewood to production. They are the ones building that game and what I was commenting on was how solid the machine feels. It has more solid feel, more like a 90s Bally Williams or JJP than a Stern.

Lettuce

So its the Stern Ghostbuster Premium table for this months release on The Pinball Arcade!

Man this is super strange why release a Stern table on BOTH TPA and SPA?, i though all Stern tables would only becoming to the Stern app from now on....maybe there going to do away with the Stern platform and just bring everything over to TPA!!? or maybe SPA has had such a poor reception they though it would get more sales on their main TPA platform!??

So its the Stern Ghostbuster Premium table for this months release on The Pinball Arcade!

Man this is super strange why release a Stern table on BOTH TPA and SPA?, i though all Stern tables would only becoming to the Stern app from now on....maybe there going to do away with the Stern platform and just bring everything over to TPA!!? or maybe SPA has had such a poor reception they though it would get more sales on their main TPA platform!??

Wow, glad i didn't drop money on that for Stern. Given the way Stern has been handled, i'm totally fine with this.

HotHamBoy

That's fucking bullshit.

If you own the Season 7 TPA pass and the 2nd Bundle on SPA (or the retail disc) then congratulations, you just bought the same table twice.

Not to mention that's one less table this year.

I also can't believe the clue really was that obvious. So dumb.

I wanted Spirit.

What would they have released if they hadn't delayed GB by half a year?

They're basically taking another month off and cheating (some of) us and yet the apps are still going to be broken as hell. The newest iOS update "fixes UI bugs" but the UI is still messed up.

If SPA is done it's because FS is ridiculously incompetent. The game is still buggy as hell on all platforms and it's still basically in beta.

Shaneus

That's fucking bullshit.

If you own the Season 7 TPA pass and the 2nd Bundle on SPA (or the retail disc) then congratulations, you just bought the same table twice.

Not to mention that's one less table this year.

I also can't believe the clue really was that obvious. So dumb.

I wanted Spirit.

What would they have released if they hadn't delayed GB by half a year?

They're basically taking another month off and cheating (some of) us and yet the apps are still going to be broken as hell. The newest iOS update "fixes UI bugs" but the UI is still messed up.

If SPA is done it's because FS is ridiculously incompetent. The game is still buggy as hell on all platforms and it's still basically in beta.
I agree with everything you wrote. Especially about Spirit :(

I kinda knew about Ghostbusters as well, though I thought it must've been a mistake. Being jailbroken has its perks re: peeking at game code ;)

HotHamBoy

I agree with everything you wrote. Especially about Spirit :(

I kinda knew about Ghostbusters as well, though I thought it must've been a mistake. Being jailbroken has its perks re: peeking at game code ;)

Apparently it's in the current beta build.

Fuck Farsight, man. I can't believe they pre-sold us the same table twice on the sly.

Lettuce

Guess wait and see if they are going to actually included this as table a table in this season, could be classed as a bonus table

HotHamBoy

Guess wait and see if they are going to actually included this as table a table in this season, could be classed as a bonus table

What does it mean that TPA can even run Ghostbusters? That all the talk about how much more advanced SPA would be (hence dropping older platforms) was total BS? Because I'm not surprised given that it looks and plays like a rebranded TPA.

Not sure if anyone will answer this, but how the hell does this game work? I've had the physical disc of Pinball Arcade for a long time now. I just bought the Season 5 bundle on PS4 because it is 50% off. I only got three tables - High Speed II™, F-14 Tomcat™, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein™.

Do I get the rest from Season 5? The only reason I bought it is because I thought I would get the whole season. Even the description on PSN says... "High Speed II™, F-14 Tomcat™, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein™, and more!

Edit: Figured out that I need to go to each individual table on PSN and download from there. Shout out to Farsight customer service. They answered my email within 10 minutes.

Top Bottom