• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bravely Default |OT| For the Americas

I'm playing this (the demo) and I have to say I'm really liking it so far. I haven't gotten into a JRPG since Final Fantasy IX. I have the CE coming tomorrow from Amazon so tonight I'll probably get through the demo so I can start up on the game right away.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Cannot wait. CE ready for pickup 9AM at Best Buy. This is but the appetizer to the deluge of games in March, and I can't pick a better game to start with.

SH69O6z.png

i need to finish the demo first though.

Contemplating trying to find a CE somewhere tomorrow because I am a sucker for such things. I didn't really spend too much time with the demo but you can only hear so many wonderful things about a game before you just decide to go for it anyway.

neoism

Still on the fence about this one. No time to play...but...want...

you can play this with one hand... I played the demo to 100% and for like 4 hours of the 9 I put in the demo I just watched movies... cant fucking wait lol I kind of want the cart but don't really want to wait for Friday afternoon... so just a little under 3 hours for me

Question for DL games off the eshop guys... I got my first DDL game last year in the new Zelda game when you dl it to your memory card is the save tide to that card and system so if I redownload it (if I have to for some reason) will my save be gone... its really one of the only things Im not sure about in getting the DDL of the game over the cart...

Comet

Just played with the demo right now. Going to use some Best Buy gift cards to get this bad boy tomorrow

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
you can play this with one hand... I played the demo to 100% and for like 4 hours of the 9 I put in the demo I just watched movies... cant fucking wait lol I kind of want the cart but don't really want to wait for Friday afternoon... so just a little under 3 hours for me
You'd skip the awesome music for a movie?

Ridley327

Question for DL games off the eshop guys... I got my first DDL game last year in the new Zelda game when you dl it to your memory card is the save tide to that card and system so if I redownload it (if I have to for some reason) will my save be gone... its really one of the only things Im not sure about in getting the DDL of the game over the cart...

You can back up your save file on most digital games by pressing the arrow icon while the game is highlighted in the menu. The only games I know of that don't allow you to do this are Animal Crossing and Pokemon X/Y.

Seeing the IGN CE unboxing videos, wow! EU gets an amazing CE!

Once again NoA is cheap, lol!

But I just care about the artbook. The EU one is hardcover and seems bigger. The NA one looks smaller and is softcover.

All I want to know is, are the contents the same?

Ridley327

And Best Buy just confirmed that they're shipping out the CE order I made a couple of weeks ago, so that means my brother won't be left out of that fun.

feelsgoodman.jpg

PK Gaming

This probably goes without saying, but that's one hell of an OP.

I think I might have found a minor typo though (Tiz's actor is actually Bryce Papenbrook)

ferr

basic reading ability is needed to fully enjoy this thread.

3 more hours until release.. while i'm asleep!

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I've hardly played the demo, are the items obtained from it of much worth since exp unfortunately doesn't even carry over?

Ravijn

wonder how long it'll take to beat this. I want this done in a week, at most.

I've seen 50 to 75hrs quoted somewhere. Depending on side quests, etc.

I'll be going through the game at a nice slow pace. I want to savor this one.

neoism

You'd skip the awesome music for a movie?

it was mostly for when I was power leveling I was basically doing both but once I learned you could have it in fast forward mode and use the d pad... I was like :O
You can back up your save file on most digital games by pressing the arrow icon while the game is highlighted in the menu. The only games I know of that don't allow you to do this are Animal Crossing and Pokemon X/Y.

:O AWESOME

Eklesp

Very excited about this! Gunna swing into Gsmestop tomorrow and see if I can pick one up. 50 hours into Xenoblade as well, might have to finish it first though.

andylsun

Demo complete and can't wait to pick this up tomorrow. May get the CE and I never normally buy CE versions.

Think I will be able to just walk in and pick one up?

Top Bottom