• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

Don't the maps only take a couple minutes in fire emblem heroes? In that case, would the answer be everyone who had time before?

zkylon

zkylewd
Ignites bring windows of GW but with EC and Morello's there's no reason for it to exist anymore, if those were turned into super situational buys then Ignite could have some use besides cheese kills.

Exhaust is just insane, a spell that essentially removes someone from the game for 2.5 seconds should not be on a 3.5 minute cd.
i like certain things about exhaust but yeah, for sure

i feel like exhaust is a problem also because other options are just weaker and more situational. the idea of having a panic button to deal with divers/assassins is healthy imo, but it should probably not reduce resistances and you should be giving up something for it

like i feel like exhaust should only reduce dmg dealt, no slow and no resistance reduction

i know those things were added to it to encourage offensive use and i would like to keep that but i feel it makes it just makes it excessively useful

i feel like overhauling summoners will be great. scary, but great

they should tie skill ranges to feast growth stacks

then uncap feast

gangplank ult-sized Q with global reach at +30 stacks gg easy

still more balanced than lb/camille/poppy (^:
let's just say, i would like seeing that once

Top Exhaust is dodge material.
i went exhaust yesterday in quinn vs yasuo matchup

exhaust in 1v1s is so busted

If you're playing top exhaust then you're playing just to not lose the lane instead of winning it. But then who fucking cares if you can't match the other team's top laner.

Yeah, Exhaust as a surefire way to win duels is stupid. Getting assassinated by a fucking Corki because he exhausted me is fun fun fun fun

Nekofrog

Banned
i saw a draven crit for 1.9k last night with IE, RFC, and all lethality items after that

biggest crit ive ever seen by far

Ignites bring windows of GW but with EC and Morello's there's no reason for it to exist anymore, if those were turned into super situational buys then Ignite could have some use besides cheese kills

I think they should make rello's gw activate with 50% hp or instantly when applying magic damage, like physical for EC imo.

Newt

i saw a draven crit for 1.9k last night with IE, RFC, and all lethality items after that

biggest crit ive ever seen by far
Crit is bad on Draven since you go Ghostblade EOK, then Zerkers, double stack lifesteal with QSS and BT and finally get an LDR.

If you go Crit you do slightly more damage, but the former build makes you almost CC immune and super difficult to kill.

Morello's is already stupid enough as it is, if anything it needs a cooldown on how often you can get the GW debuff

If gw applied wn the champ took magic damage, I wouldn't mind a"this champ won't be affected by rello's gw passive for 8s after not receiving damage from rello's holder for 6s" or something like that. I'm purely thinking of poking an opponent with kog ult, vel q, xer q/ult and having a sona/raka/nami just heal w/o thinking about it. Or the other champs with sustain already in their kits.

zkylon

zkylewd
If you're playing top exhaust then you're playing just to not lose the lane instead of winning it. But then who fucking cares if you can't match the other team's top laner.
no, solo lane exhaust is a "you can't escape me" button

why do you think yasuo and corki run it

i do run it defensively sometimes but that's more about enemy team having bullshit divers like nocturne more than anything

Yeah, Exhaust as a surefire way to win duels is stupid. Getting assassinated by a fucking Corki because he exhausted me is fun fun fun fun
yea it's super broken on corki

honestly it felt great on quinn too, i might start running it instead of ignite

no, solo lane exhaust is a "you can't escape me" button

why do you think yasuo and corki run it

i do run it defensively sometimes but that's more about enemy team having bullshit divers like nocturne more than anything

I've never personally seen exhaust yasuo in the top lane. I've seen ignite Yasuo and TP yasuo but not exhaust Yasuo. Corki I have also never seen in the top lane. My argument is mainly that Exhaust is probably a bad summoner in the top lane.

Nah, Exhaust top is legit. Hell, its better than ignite top, if you go against it with TP you're likely to lose lane hard without jungle help.

Newt

So inhouse on Friday, same time as usual.

t1486771200z1.png

Not even gonna try to stream it, my upload is way too shit for that. I can record the games though. If we can't get 10 (which hasn't been a problem yet), we'll do 5 stack normals.

Format is Draft, Blind, Draft.

Bounty Hunter (Ferocity Tier 4)
Increased damage for each unique enemy champion you've killed lowered to 1% from 1.5%

Double Edge Sword (Ferocity Tier 4)
Changed from [deal 5% and take 2.5% additional damage] to [deal 3% and take 1.5%]

Battle Trance (Ferocity Tier 4)
Effect lowered from [5% over 5 seconds] to [3% over 3 seconds]

Unique Passive - Giant Slayer effect changed from [1% damage per 50 health difference, maxing at 500 health difference] to [1% damage per 100 health difference, maxing at 1000 health difference
I knew the BoTRK changes were too good to be true, I fucking knew it

zkylon

zkylewd
that's a lot of mastery nerfs

weird, maybe there's something else coming that hasn't been picked up yet

I've never personally seen exhaust yasuo in the top lane. I've seen ignite Yasuo and TP yasuo but not exhaust Yasuo. Corki I have also never seen in the top lane. My argument is mainly that Exhaust is probably a bad summoner in the top lane.
both spells are bad spells top lane compared to tp

thing is, if i'm playing quinn i don't want to do anything other than stomp lane, so i run either ignite or exhaust. exhaust against yasuo, ignite against everyone else

both exhaust and ignite allow me to bullshit duels, it's just that yasuo moves so fucking much you need exhaust to keep him around long enough for you to murder him

faridmon

''RobertARM has been nominated to join NEOGAF club, Invite to club?''

Is a pop up I just got? What does it mean?

Is he Gaffer and want to join? and how come I am deciding, I thought we had DOKERTOPS to keep an eye on this kind of stuff?

faridmon

Ghost got banned :(

zyra and malz getting much needed nerfs make me happy as a support main. no more cheese. now you gotta earn that harrass

Malz nerf isn't much really. Just a delay on the his minion emergence, and just control of their speed when chasing someone.

Practice tool up on OCE, get hype
what about ap champs
Are you 100% sure you want Riot to look at AP stuff

About Meditation
Regarding meditation, this mastery is getting a light hit partially because its value would've been disproportionately propped up by us hitting Merciless, but also because it trivializes mana management/costs a bit too well for how accessible it is.

Ever

Banned
Thoughts on PBE Changes or whatever

Damage & Tank mastery nerfs

I feel like these changes were a long time coming. Riot is doing this to address the amount of damage creep that has slowly been progressing ever since the introduction of the new masteries. A lot of champs are taking the damage amplification masteries and are putting out a huge amount of base damage, far more than you'd expect. Tanks are abusing these amp masteries the most, giving them unreasonable amounts of damage on squishy targets. Most tank damage should come from 2-3 spell rotations, which is why mana and CDR are valuable on a lot of tanks. Hopefully this brings creep a bit more in line. It's an overall nerfs to most classes excepts ADCs.

Cleaver Changes

I'm okay with this, somewhat. I guess this was an attempt by Riot to get assassins to stop building cleaver as a go-to tank shredding tool, as the health and the CDR made it great for staying alive and getting off abilities during fights. It's being tuned into more of a bruiser/juggernaut item by cutting the damage and adding health. I am a little sad over the kindlegem change, as that's a nerf to a lot of the AD casters (Riven/Fiora/Renekton) that enjoyed Caulfields. Overall it's a nerf because we're back to that 1k gold combine cost (no item should have 1k gold combine cost), but assassins ruining all the fun, I guess.

Knight's Vow Changes

I like these buffs. My biggest gripe about the original Knight's Vow was that the build path was god awful. 2 bracers and a cloth armor felt so bad to build, and I'm glad they're smoothing out the build path, as well as giving more armor even when the active wasn't in effect. Hopefully this will give melee supports a few more tools to deal with the onslaught of the mage supports that have been plaguing bot lane for the last few months.

Ghostblade nerfs

Not much to say here. OP OP.

Style

Banned
I'm so salty right now. Team mate got sup on autofill (didn't tell until game was started so I couldn't even offer to take it), picked Ekko as support and played it like a mid laner. He did well at first and so did I as the ADC, we won the lane, dominated the whole game, but as soon as they got farmed the whole game got wrecked and we lost because we didn't have a proper support. I ended on 19/10 and him on 16/13 but we were doomed from the beginning because no support. Autofill blows. :<

JulianImp

I don't know what was worse last soloq ranked game I played, me totally demolishing Quinn top as freaking Yorick (didn't score many kills against her, but took two towers with mine only getting hit by one wave of creeps, doubled her farm and had higher cs than anybody else in either team), or enemy mid, jungle and adc going roughly 15/6/15 each and totally stomping the rest of my team...

Hate these kind of games were I walk away feeling like I haven't managed to learn anything from playing them.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
what teemo guide/streamer/video is absolutely essential to read/watch?

JulianImp

what teemo guide/streamer/video is absolutely essential to read/watch?

Talking about streamers, I've got to say that Singed420's videos are actually pretty crappy IMO. Seeing only highlight reels of his games make it harder to learn from the moments that led to those good/bad plays, and he even gives tips for trolling in one game were he autolocks Singed despite being assigned mid.

Top Bottom