• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Portable console screenshot thread (3DS/Vita) - Rules in OP

ddefrzjuqaayllwzfso3.jpg

ddehuqav0aa3j8kzjs1f.jpg

ddeg9o2vwaailurllsto.jpg

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Rampage Knights on the GPD Win, a beat'em up rogue-whatever, the artstyle isn't great but it's fun.

In Italy we say "you have the face like the ass" lol(that's the effect of the ass potion!)

When you fail the lockpicking you get hurt, if you fail too many times the character gets the lockpicking fear and then the lockpicking minigame screen shakes. The weapon is a mace with two bombs attached, when you attack mid air it launches 3 bombs.

A very well equiped character, notice the giant size, the robotic arms, the 2 pets, the boots, the mask(that makes enemies ignore you if you don't attack) and the weapon, and there are various blessings, i have to say i was really lucky in that run, the robotic arms are way overpowered. The barbarian class doesn't want armors that's why he has no armor.

Next time i'll try to take a screen while fighting enemies lol.

Heh, you picked the parts that most resemble Jak 1.

(I'm also playing this through on Vita atm, should grab some screens myself)

The game becomes desperately pretty during the Mountain Temple segment, so yeah. I still thought it looked really good on the whole though, but that portion makes the best screenshots.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
The Steam sale made me go in a demo spree so for some posts i'll post only demos, GPD Win obviously:

Indivisible, really gorgeous, fun fact on my notebook with intel hd4400 + geforce 840m the main character sprite was glitched but not on the gpd win

pac man, i don't remember which game exactly lol

Tembo the badass elephant, it was playable but not smooth, maybe because i played it from the usb key.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Other demos for the GPD Win

Cross Code, a snes-like rpg, i really like main character's portraits, they are so cute and expressive!

Dex, a 2d cyberpunk rpg, basically 2d Deus Ex

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Other demos gpd win

Half Life 2, it runs really well, but man the i didn't remember the Italian dub to be so bad!

Inside, it's perfectly playable but the framerate isn't always high.

Jodast

I have a weapon to shoot enemies and barrels while sailing the seas. Just like Link!
2017070312332100-d14b54jwo.jpg

About to do a spin attack. Just like Link...
2017070416514200-d14bivklo.jpg

Meeting a Rit...oh, an Owru. Sorry.
2017070419004600-d14btwkoc.jpg

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Other demos for the GPD Win

Might & Magic Clash of Heroes, honestly i don't see what's so good about it

Wings of vi, cute precision platformer, i hate them lol

Skyhill, a rogue-whatever set in a hotel during a zombie apocalypse,some reviews say it's simple and ripetitive, but you know what? I like it! Not everything has to be super complex and super varied, sometimes you just want to relax.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
I'm tired of posting demos so i return to actual games lol.

Deadly Premonition on the GPD Win, the first time i played it from the usb key and it ran really bad so i used a 540p resolution, this time i put in the hdd and it runs well, i need to try a higher resolution.

a sober suit

Trrzs

Hey guys! I just got Breath of the Wild on Switch, I was so excited to play this game and to post screenshots in this thread, so I'm playing the game without HUD and taking screenshots like crazy to share some pics with you.

deqewaquqaavkmdg2yzq.jpg

deqo9qxv0aa9jxi1hzjn.jpg

deqeqtauiae6xupvdbpw.jpg

Jodast

Why are you wearing THAT at a children's park?
1xcs36.png

Are...are you kidnapping that child?
2rdszy.png

Why the hell are you congratulating him for kidnapping a child?
3ils0z.png

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
After a long while i played a little more to condemned criminal origins

Oh no the black and white grainy filter! Something is gonna happen!

Why should i pick that stupid tube when i have a badass signboard lol. I don't get how a signboard is worse than a tube in blocking attacks though.

relive, a free borderland-looking sci-fi educative adventure game about CPR(!!!!)

All GPD Win.

nwjTzN4.jpg

9M0nrlC.jpg

tQnQXt1.jpg

Looking foward to my gaming time on the VITA

youboughtavita.gif
Congrats! You already have lots of good games, you will definitively enjoy your time!

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Condemned Criminal Origins on the GPD Win

in game advertising?

creepy mannequins

the awesome "fall of babylon"

Vasili2K38

This game looks awesome, I should get around to play it.

I've never played a Vanillaware game before, then after playing Muramasa Rebirth I discovered that I had Dragon's Crown in my library for the Vita, and I got in the recent japanese sale Odin Sphere. They're great games, and look great in the Vita.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
More images from Relive, the free borderland-looking scifi educational adventure on CPR(!!!)

the entire game is filled with
pirated
amiga-sounding games disks, ik-, the secret of ape island, super toad, hurrican and others, also non working computers are in guru meditation! XD

First person mouth-to-mouth resuscitation!

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Titan Quest Anniversary on the Gpd Win

Maybe there's a little too much loot lol(those labels can be turned on/off with a key)

entering the Sphinx

fighting a statue

Top Bottom