• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

lonzo-ball-nba-draft-media-day.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I was looking forward to this. But nope. I imagine they won't be adding any more sales either. I'll just have to pick it up reg price.

I brought it on Cdkeys, it was 10 dollars off.

OG Endless Space was on sale for like a dollar a month or so ago.

Schiz, girl.

Post if you're not on your way to Boston with some food for the ride and a bat.

D i Z

I thought that was supposed to be out this month. It's weird, with Daredevil, JJ, and Luke Cage I was always knew the date and was anticipating it, but with Defenders it feels like they're not pushing it as much. I hope it's really good.

You just had to bring that bad juju up in here. Now Slay is going to have to burn some of his first appearance books just to get us back to "crossing fingers".

Sch1sm

Endless Space
Endless legend expansion
Galactic Civ 3 expansion
Superhot

Things i wanted most wasn't even on sale

Endless Space is on sale, 75% off.
Endless Legend anything is 75% off.
Superhot is 40% off.

OG Endless Space was on sale for like a dollar a month or so ago.

Schiz, girl.

Post if you're not on your way to Boston with some food for the ride and a bat.

Not just yet. Jayson Tatum's a good player who'll contribute some scoring consistency, but if they're still gunning for the likes of Hayward, then I'm not entirely sure he's anything but trade bait.

I'm surprisingly okay.

---

@Forearm, you gonna go riot against Phil Jackson in the streets?

Sch1sm

Jayson Tatum isn't good Schism

He's pretty not good actually. He's slow as shit, can't play defense, and is just blech. He sucks.

Pretty not good in comparison to what?

Besides, he's young, and remains a good fit for what he can do. He'll grow as a player if he stays with the Celtics. Lord knows he'd have to develop a defensive game and that grit. It'll come with time.

I still doubt he's anything but trade bait, though.

LionPride

Banned
Pretty not good in comparison to what?

Besides, he's young, and remains a good fit for what he can do. He'll grow as a player if he stays with the Celtics. Lord knows he'd have to develop a defensive game and that grit. It'll come with time.

I still doubt he's anything but trade bait, though.
Watching him play, I never liked him, his game was too much based on Posting up smaller players and running past bigger players. But he's slow as hell, I think he's gonna be a Danny Granger instead of a Pierce and picking Granger at 3 is yikes worthu

He is Kyle Korver on defense. Ole worthy.

Sch1sm

Watching him play, I never liked him, his game was too much based on Posting up smaller players and running past bigger players. But he's slow as hell, I think he's gonna be a Danny Granger instead of a Pierce and picking Granger at 3 is yikes worthu

He is Kyle Korver on defense. Ole worthy.

Only thing that matters right now is that he can score, 'cause if you haven't noticed how the Celtics run when Isaiah Thomas is out 9/10 times... they can't find the bucket. I'm not sure Danny Ainge is even looking for anything outside that. He wouldn't be a starter, anyway, I don't think. Points off the bench.

Never really watched him play, so I can't comment on any of that stuff. It's all a waiting game, though. Offseason never was a stable place. LOL.

LionPride

Banned
How many players in a draft are usually good?
Depending on the draft a lot carve a role in the league

On Tatum...he can score on bench units maybe, but when Issac was playing against him, Issac was in his shirt all night and he played like ass. He's gonna be seeing that type of length all night long.

Sch1sm

Maybe IT4 can give him some tips on how to survive as a short dude in the NBA, even though the guy's not lacking in height.

dead2.gif

Sch1sm

Seeing all the Boston sport guys in twitter hype the Celtics future the last few years and them
Not getting anything out of it is lol

I mean, their future isn't looking bad. Young team, been in the playoffs a fair few seasons now post the Garnett/Pierce/Allen big 3 stage. They do have a lot of time, and they're only getting better. Question is, will Danny Ainge mess up badly enough to compromise the squad this offseason.

I don't see them winning a championship in the next two seasons, though. ECF and 1st in the East aside, lol. Not in this timeline.

LotusHD

Banned
Mario got slighted by Spider dude on gaming side, and Nintenknights ain't having it.

Didn't seem that bad to me, yet I kept seeing all these salt posts and GIFs D:

Also with a thread like that, it's basically asking to have people either agree or disagree lol

D i Z

No, we voted for Super Mario Odyssey for Game of the Show. We celebrating.

That thread is two pages. That doesn't even qualify as a thread. That's shit people scrolled past.

Didn't seem that bad to me, yet I kept seeing all these salt posts and GIFs D:

Also with a thread like that, it's basically asking to have people either agree or disagree lol

Just saying, get in on it now before it's gone.

@Forearm, you gonna go riot against Phil Jackson in the streets?

Nah. Personally I wasn't against the attempt at the Porzingas trade when people were asking. It's not like he was just going to give him up, he was like "gimme all your first borns!"

I knew they were picking this kid, I just don't get why the Knicks love going for Euro players..

Anyway baseball and football is my main focus. 🤷🏾*♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom