• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeeP

Is Fultz that guy? His team only won 9 games in college. How good can he really be?

Cs don't have a Giannis equivalent.

Giannis isn't Lebron. You can put all your chips in, but the only team that can stand up to the Cavs in this league is the Warriors. That's it. IT is arguably a superstar.

Celtics can go all in right now, or keep playing well, trading well, and once Lebron actually wears down go all in.

tenor.gif

Surfinn

The Nuggets got destroyed by 62 several years ago didn't they? And that's still the highest playoff margin in NBA history, or close to it?

EDIT - Never mind, it was only 58 points and the Nuggets were the ones destroying, not the ones being destroyed.
Damn. Didn't know that

Joei

LeBron has to watch someone else hold the MVP trophy, for which he probably wasn't a finalist.

It will get worse. Sorry, C's.

For what it's worth, Lebron plays nothing like this during the regular season and I don't think deserves the MVP. He plays cause he has to, but he ain't putting any effort into it.

Tall4Life

Brown's actually looking pretty decent, I've been liking his drives

He flubs quite a few of them but he's a rookie and he's actually developing quite nicely

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Yo C. Webb is savage lmao.

"This is a record too: being down 60 and having the crowd cheer this loud."

Tall4Life

At the very least, we'll continue to win championships in the future, I don't know if the Cleve can after LeBrong leaves, let's be honest here guys

Ambient80

For what it's worth, Lebron plays nothing like this during the regular season and I don't think deserves the MVP. He plays cause he has to, but he ain't putting any effort into it.

Yeah definitely not this much effort. Which I mean, is smart. He's basically playing a season long warm up, then unleashes his power in the playoffs. All his career he heard "No one cares about regular season Lebron, GET RINGS LOSER LULULOLOL" and so he's like "K." I mean, the first meeting with the Warriors, I really wonder how that would have gone if Kyrie and Love were healthy. He won two games with basically no one around him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom