• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Direct 2013.2.14 - [Over: Waluigi Time]

VICI0US

We're probably getting a 3DS firmware update with the save transfer utility really soon. Might go live along with the ND, even.

that'd be nice. I want to sell my copy of MK7 and download it to have constant access to online multiplayer, but I need to be able to transfer all my unlocks/ranking over first.

Spirit Tracks was ok, better than Phantom Hourglass. There were parts I really liked, I didn't mind the train because I liked the overworld music, I'm still just not a fan of the controls in the DS games that was my biggest and overbearing gripe. Also the repeat dungeon thing, wasn't a fan.

And the frigging BLOW INTO THE MIC shit. O-M-G that frustrated me a lot.

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG LINK

NO F**K YOU

:lol

Who said what Zelda had too many dungeons? That's crazy talk. You can never have too many dungeons.

Dude, not everyone has disposable time okay?

When your game clock is reaching the upper 20 hrs and you have other shit to play, yeah, you begin to question if this game REALLY needed another dungeon

Not everyone feels the Zelda pillars are infallible

noffles

Banned
Spirit Tracks was ok, I didn't mind the train because I liked the overworld music, I'm still just not a fan of the controls in the DS games that was my biggest gripe.

And the frigging BLOW INTO THE MIC shit. O-M-G that frustrated me a lot.

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG LINK

NO F**K YOU

:lol

I was playing some of that microphone stuff while waiting for a lesson a couple of years back and realised about 4 people were staring at me as I did it.

Embarrassing as fuck.

JosiahB

Nintendo's Youtube Channel has one private video in their "Nintendo Direct" playlist, and three in their "Nintendo 3DS" playlist. There are no private videos in the Wii U playlist.

Using this on the videos, I can tell that the three videos in the 3DS playlist are for FE:A, LEGO City Undercover, and AC:NL (change the number on the links to 1-3 for thumbnails). The one in the ND playlist is for tomorrow's ND I guess. This is the preview image I get for the ND video:

0.jpg

If you're serious, you are probably the only person on earth who is excited for this.

Well Deus Ex is my all time favorite and Human Revolution was one of the best this gen. Love for an opportunity to replay if the port is good/compelling enough

Like 60fps, DLC included, tablet menus, good enough

SteeloDMZ

Banned
Nintendo's Youtube Channel has one private video in their "Nintendo Direct" playlist, and three in their "Nintendo 3DS" playlist. There are no private videos in the Wii U playlist.

Using this on the videos, I can tell that the three videos in the 3DS playlist are for FE:A, LEGO City Undercover, and AC:NL (change the number on the links to 1-3 for thumbnails). The one in the ND playlist is for tomorrow's ND I guess. This is the preview image I get for the ND video:

0.jpg

Luigi Mansion's Dark Moon ft. Iwata as a pre-order bonus confirmed.

0.jpg
So
Fire Emblem DLC
Lego City trailer
Animal Crossing release date
Luigi's Mansion 2 something

zroid

Banned

0.jpg

SCOOP

I was playing some of that microphone stuff while waiting for a lesson a couple of years back and realised about 4 people were staring at me as I did it.

Embarrassing as fuck.

Haha it was bad enough just trying to do it at home alone. :p

I love Nintendo so much, but sometimes I'm just like you don't HAVE to use every single feature of your console just for the sake of it, especially when doing it another way might have actually been fun.

jerd

That is one shitty fucking embarrassing thing to do. Nobody will buy that shit.

They will literally be asking people to buy it for 24x the amount I got it for. If some Wii U owners missed out on it or want to double dip, that's great. I just think that if they want it to actually be a good value, there better be an entirely new game's worth of extra content included.

0.jpg

Boner kill.

DaBoss

0.jpg

Cool trick, this should come in handy. So I'm assuming they are going to talk about DLC for FE:A, show LCU: TCB, and talk about AC: NL. Only LCU: TCB would be featured in the Japanese direct, however, I don't remember it being listed as coming to Japan. I wonder what the Japanese direct will have.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Tomorrow is going to suck

If you're not looking forward to the Japanese one for games we probably won't see for a while or ever then it likely will disappoint. It's obviously not going to be like the Wii U one, they actually have content coming out for the 3DS right now.

duckroll

0.jpg

You can see a few more screens from the Direct video:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

LM2 shit confirmed.

Drago

I know you don't mean everything else, but can you name them? All I can think of is BD:FF and DQVII.

The Dragon Quest spinoffs
Fantasy Life
CalcioBit
EX Troopers (but that ones impossible anyways ): )
Layton x Ace Attorney
Taiko (same as EX Troopers)
and the obvious DQVII and BD:FF

I was exaggerating but there's still quite a few 3DS games with no localization announcements that I would definitely think about buying :/

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
You can see a few more screens from the Direct video:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

LM2 shit confirmed.

...Good?

You should be looking forward to LM2 if you have any taste.

DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO PEINS DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
So yeah, nothing mindblowing will come out of this.

Doesn't everyone know this? If there is anything new it'll be in the JP direct but it won't be incredibly huge. Most people aren't being serious with these predictions.

Drago

Well, at least the hype train has stopped before it even really began. Still holding out hope for a good WiiU announcement (Earthbound pleeeeeease) but there's nothing for 3DS now.

Top Bottom