• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Season's Beatings: Summer Slam

Yipes somehow acquired a new watch in between matches....i hear it plays....sudoku

upH0A.jpg

Yipes needs more POWER *slowly closes hand into fist*

Dahbomb

Yipes' Vergil.....

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Both Viscant and Yipes have spent time in the hyperbolic time chamber and it is showing.

Dahbomb

So do y'all think that Yipes Virgil's better then the Japan ones at KVO
Hard to say. Yipes definitely has better Vergil's than the average Japanese who by default have much better Vergil's than the average Americans. But I can say for sure that Yipes ranks top 3 in the world when it comes to Vergils. He has the tech, the execution, the spacing and the set ups with the character that you would expect.

I would say it's about on par with Chou's Vergil.

Way more dirtier and he plays him in the best slot according to Dahbomb ;)
Yipes gets my personal seal of approval.

Infinite

Hard to say. Yipes definitely has better Vergil's than the average Japanese who by default have much better Vergil's than the average Americans. But I can say for sure that Yipes ranks top 3 in the world when it comes to Vergils. He has the tech, the execution, the spacing and the set ups with the character that you would expect.

I would say it's about on par with Chou's Vergil.

I seen way nastier setups with Yipes Vergil but that prob cause Chou plays his Vergil last.

i've gotta say, as a casual watcher, yipes spacing ability was very apparent in the last several matches. it was a thing of beauty, and i'm surprised that i was able to see it tbh.

Azure J

Yipes' Vergil.....

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Both Viscant and Yipes have spent time in the hyperbolic time chamber and it is showing.

As I said before, you really should have followed him when he stopped by Live Oratory and ran sets with MarlinPie. It was there when he said he was finally feeling confident with the team and it shows.

I need to step up my movement game, Yipes' Vergil is just so fucking solid with that.

Dahbomb

As I said before, you really should have followed him when he stopped by Live Oratory and ran sets with MarlinPie. It was there when he said he was finally feeling confide
nt with the team and it shied.

I need to step up my movements p
t game, Yipes' Vergil is just so fucking solid with that.
Dude I have been following yipes Vergil before that and I have seen all his footage. I declared him best in USA even before those sets.

And thats a solid as hell top 8

Azure J

Dude I have been following yipes Vergil before that and I have seen all his footage. I declared him best in USA even before those

First things first, goddamn what happened to my post? I just saw it in your quote. I'm fraaaay at coherent posts it seems.

Secondly, my bad. :p

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
lol Noel talkin bout Andre

also dieminion totally learned how to play the game at some point

I saw that shit today, too. How godlike was the Hulk in pretty much everything?

"That's my secret captain; I'm always angry"

Like I posted in the Avengers OT, my new favorite scene in any comic book movie. Can't wait for that Blu-ray, oh god.

EDIT: Also, you can replace Loki with WESKER and you would have MvC the movie. Hype to the maximum.

What's top 8 for mavel and ae? Missed most of today...

Thanks in advanced!

AE:

Pool 1 Qualifiers
Winners Bracket – PR Balrog
Losers Bracket – TFA RZR Banana Ken

Pool 2 Qualifiers
Winners Bracket – EG| Ricky Ortiz
Losers Bracket – BT| Dieminion

Pool 3 Qualifiers
Winners Bracket – coL.CC| Combofiend
Losers Bracket – WW.MCZ Laugh

Pool 4 Qualifiers
Winners Bracket – WW.MCZ Infiltration
Losers Bracket – coL.CC| Mike Ross

I watched that Dieminion/Infiltration from earlier today, and holy crap that looks like it's 8-2 in Gouken's favor or something like that. I thought Guile won this match up just because Gouken sucks ass, at least more than Guile IMO. But man, the way that match up was played, it looked like a legitimately bad match up instead of one player not knowing the match up or one player just being that much better than the other. Any thoughts on this match up guys?

Top Bottom