• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A 5th of BitSummit May 20th-21st, [Livestream]

Not a typo, but poor translation, (ピーポー) peepoo is one of the ways to render 'people' using katakana.

tumblr_o6btulo2Og1voomo9o1_400.jpg

They archived the one from july, unless its the same event, just different time of the year this year.
Going by their page anyways.

Oh no, they archive the streams on Twitch, I was just thinking of Youtube. For instance, Nintendo released separate segments of the Switch Experience 2017 as videos on their youtube.

So what happened to that LUNAXXX thing?

It's a prototype for a gyro-based physics fishing game where you try and real up a scuba diver from a large watery cavern holding animals in their hands, based on a couple of japan-only mobile games. You can even do co-op to control the person at the end of the fishing line grabbing the creatures.

Passose

Banned
It's a prototype for a gyro-based physics fishing game where you try and real up a scuba diver from a large watery cavern holding animals in their hands, based on a couple of japan-only mobile games. You can even do co-op to control the person at the end of the fishing line grabbing the creatures.
oh..............

Such a waste from the genius behind Chibi-Robo and Captain Rainbow. I'm glad he's back on a Nintendo (system) game again after many years, but is he not capable of a larger-scale project anymore?

Actually looks much better than I expected!

The artwork also looks great, and actually possibly confirms that Pygmy is merely publishing it, and Route24 (Kenichi's company) is the sole developer? Might even just be Kenichi himself only, so no wonder it's a small scale project. That's incredible if this is a pure Kenichi Nishi game.

I hope Nintendo localizes it (they've commonly picked up exclusive digital offerings, such as Kersploosh and Pocket Card Jockey, especially by close allies like the latter). The name may need a change though, considering what XXX typically means. :p

ggx2ac

Iconoclasts looks like a Metroidvania, been in development for 7 years.

Main character is a mechanic, uses a wrench. She can crawl.

Planned for release on Steam, PS4, Vita.

Dev would want to put it on Switch.

Aiming for release before end of Summer this year, not guaranteed.

Konjak is one of my favorite indie developers. Chalk and Noitu Love are great! And they're both free.

Made by konjak, who's also on gaf.

Top Bottom