• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Leftovers S3 |OT| The End Is Near - Premieres Sunday 4/16, 9pm on HBO

Kadin

What are the posting rules with regards to spoilers? Is it like most other show OT's where we're free to discuss anything in the episode once it's aired and need to spoiler any discussion (rumors or fact) about upcoming episodes?

~Kinggi~

Banned
What are the posting rules with regards to spoilers? Is it like most other show OT's where we're free to discuss anything in the episode once it's aired and need to spoiler any discussion (rumors or fact) about upcoming episodes?

im pretty sure we can talk about anything as it airs, just not un-aired stuff.

Sky Atlantic don't have a date for this yet in the UK.

What. The. Actual. Fuck!?

Seems nobody gives a fuck enough if its shown a few weeks or months after the U.S, I might need to get off the internet for a while :(

First thing that stuck in my head was the opening to S5E1 of Breaking Bad. "Ok, we end up here. How do we get there, now?"

I'm super intrigued now that they revealed the finale's title as "
The Book of Nora
"

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Can we expect them to show all 8 back to back or will there be breaks like other shows do to pad out the season? I'm hoping they don't do this but so many other shows do.

This almost never happens on cable. They occasionally break for major holidays, but that's about it.

kaskade

Solid episode. I'm going to try and stay away from rumors and theories (as fun as they are to read) as usually one of them is right and it kind of takes the fun out of it. People have gotten too good at guessing the outcome of these shows.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Really interested in where this all goes. This season is supposed to be phenomenal.

Feel bad for the guilty remnant. They were fucked up but they didn't deserve THAT. Sad that I could totally see it happening for real too.

Yeah. That episode when he finally accepts it is gonna be a doozy.

Yeah, really. I'm also looking forward to this season's Matt episode.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
As always half of the show I was covered in chills. Nothing like it in television. It's a show I desperately want to binge.

Give me more.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm seriously thinking about going on blackout until it's over. Idk if I can do the week to week wait with a show as emotionally charged as this.

It's torture.

Top Bottom