• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2017 |OT| The Weather's Hot and the Deals are Not

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

And the expansion for Civilization Beyond Earth is yet only 50% off, from a base price of 29.99€. Firaxis really don't give a f*ck about Beyond Earth anymore.

I know it takes a while to update, but if I see a game on for 30% off, is there a chance at the beginning it could go lower if its not updated properly? No specific game, just in general.

Mooreberg

So far on the Wishlist... Hard Reset Redux for a higher price than it was just selling for on GOG. I'm starting to think this isn't going to be nearly as expensive as anticipated.

Mr. Hyde

Playerunknown Battleground either has no discount or the price is not updated yet. A part of me expects no discount. I'm not seeing one on Dead Cells, either. That's discounted elsewhere, so I will wait a few hours to see if Steam updates. If not, Hollow Knight and Dead Cells elsewhere before calling it a sale. I have too many games.

thelatestmodel

Junior, please.
Something's up, I don't think all the discounts have kicked in yet.

I have 51 items in my Wishlist but only three are on sale.

I know it takes a while to update, but if I see a game on for 30% off, is there a chance at the beginning it could go lower if its not updated properly? No specific game, just in general.

No, once it goes on sale that's the sale price. There are no Flash / Daily deals any more.

illusionary

Quickly checking the store, it seems that none of the discounts are actually yet showing up for me - and of course, it's now suffering the inevitable crash that everyone else is seeing. I'll look over it all more thoroughly once I get home from work - but hearing that Hollow Knight is 30% off makes it a definite buy for me, at last!

Tecnniqe

Banned
Fucking stickers?

STICKERS!?

Whales must be loving this
Code:
[IMG]https://www.mayabeautypro.com/v/vspfiles/photos/DOLLAR-SIGN-ROLL-2.jpg[/IMG]

Quickly checking the store, it seems that none of the discounts are actually yet showing up for me - and of course, it's now suffering the inevitable crash that everyone else is seeing. I'll look over it all more thoroughly once I get home from work - but hearing that Hollow Knight is 30% off makes it a definite buy for me, at last!

34% off ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

longdi

Banned
50% off TW3 expansion pass, should i buy?

lol i haven even completed the base game.

Have some leftover credits in my steam wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom