• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you have a favorite amiibo?

ohlawd

It's cheating to pick 2, but you can't have Callie without Marie

article_post_width_Squid_Sisters_amiibo.jpg

looked at this and got mad at myself for not getting them. looked over to my shelf and turns out I do have them. yeah, they're the best ones. Yarn Yoshis are good too

but favorite is Zero Suit Samus cuz I just wanna perv out

Wii Fit Trainer because it's the only amiibo I've bought. It's amusing because the number of games that supports it is so low so it's become more of a curiosity than a functional amiibo.

Of all the Amiibo that have been released, you've managed to stick to just Wii Fit trainer?

That has to be a record or some other word to describe it better.

McBryBry

8 bit Mario. Only because all my amiibo sit on shelves together except for him. He's a decoration in my gecko tank that I look at every day.

ryseing

I love my Alm + Celica, mainly because it still blows my mind that they of all characters received a remake and amiibo. That was a deep cut for Nintendo.

The Yarn Yoshis are the objective GOAT

Really wish I had picked up a Mega one when they were available. Had to settle for a smaller one. One benefit is that the smaller one fits perfectly onto Poochy.

DJ_Lae

I like the Marie and Callie ones, although while the figures are great the actual in-game content they unlock is garbage.

I also really like the Yoshi/Poochi crochet-style ones and Captain Olimar.

I wish fewer amiibos had those silly plastic support columns, too - they should have chosen better poses that would have allowed for their construction (without resorting to stuff like Link's pee stick).

ngower

Probably Villager if for no other reason than he was my first and became INSANELY hard to find so I got an attachment to him.

As for aesthetics, probably Ness. And I have a pretty weird love-hate relationship with the amiibo festival ones insofar as the game is trash but I'm glad that I have a ton of little Animal Crossing toys lining my shelf.

Kandinsky

I have 4 Shulks, I panicked and ordered it everywhere and only those 4 came thru. My favorite, I still can't believe I have a Shulk plastic figurine lol

I'm a fan of my Callie & Marie amiibo with PacMan, Megaman, and Olimar coming in close 🙂

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gave an amiibo to my cat, she certainly loves her Poochy.

Zalman

The ones from the Super Mario line are very good. Quality wise, many of those are my favorites.

Smash Bros. line is very hit or miss. I really like Pac-Man, Mega Man, Dr. Mario, Pikachu, Little Mac... Basically the ones that have no plastic stands.

Love Kirby on the star as well.

Top Bottom