• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer

Farsi

My guess:

Snoke is talking to Rey in the beginning.
Kylo can't gun down his mom and starts heading back to the light.
Luke turns his back on training Rey.
Rey/Ben join forces to fight Snoke.
Rey gets captured by Snoke.
Ben has to go to Luke and convince him to save Rey.

Yo this would be fire. This would be fire.

People Luke could be talking about:

- Probably Kylo Ren (though I really think they'd go for a twist at this point)
- Another Knight of Ren
- Rey's parents
- Vader or the Emperor (those two being people with force power he'd actually fear is certainly plausable)

My guess:

but Rey doesn't want to be saved because she now works w/ Snoke.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
wow theyre really hinting at a quite few things here in this trailer that make me have a lot of questions

xevis

Banned
Oh Star Wars, how far you've fallen. From fun space-opera adventure in Episode 4 to this grimdark fantasy shlock set in space.

Anyone else think Mark Hamill has shrunk? He seems to be channeling Peter Dinklage in this trailer.

blakep267

I still don't really know what Finn's role is in all of this. Is it just to for some reason fight Phasma? And then what like there are Jedi and more important things going on

Cpt GargameL

Neo Member
My guess:

This is too believable. Who are you?!

Every shot of post-TFA Kylo Ren in the trailer has him with these ribbed sleeves

VgLNZco.png

Aint nothin ribbed about these:

3je9BcN.png

Surfinn

Oh Star Wars, how far you've fallen. From fun space-opera adventure in Episode 4 to this grimdark fantasy shlock set in space.

Anyone else think Mark Hamill has shrunk? He seems to be channeling Peter Dinklage in this trailer.

Yo

Have you ever seen The Empire Strikes back

By chance

Vectorman

Banned
If my boy Poe Dameron dies and doesn't meet Rey and the new trilogy triple team of Poe, Rey, and Finn don't do an action shot together, I will riot.

Surfinn

Hey guys

The top down shot of Kylo walking with troopers

Had to have been designed after the EP3/Anakin storm on the Jedi temple shot, right?!

My fuck this movie is gunna look GOOD

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
That last part is suspicioussssssssssssssssssssssssssssss as fuuuuuck.

On the Kylo Ren screen you can see debris/fire falling down but on Rey you don't see any, makes me think that "I need someone to show me my place in any of this" from Rey is actually a different scene from Ren's but they spliced it together just to make it look like Rey is talking to Ren.

Yeah, because the ESB and ROTS weren't dark, right?

Also, Hamil isn't a tall dude - there was even a joke about it in ANH.

Hats off to whoever designed Phasma in TFA with the the foresight that there could be gorgeous laser explosion reflections off the armor, even if they didn't get to do it in the first movie.

Top Bottom