• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 trailer coming out [Thursday]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Coming when it's ready."

Love you, CDPR, hahahaha

Would have killed for some gameplay, but that was a nice little trailer. Really, really loving the setting and design of technology. Can't wait for this.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say

This is more along the lines of French Electro/nu-synthpop than nu-disco. Nu-disco has more of a funk/Italo/post-disco/proto-house influence and less of a glossy 80's synthpop sheen. The Revenge, Tensnake, Tiger and Woods, Lindstrom, Dropout Orchestra, Tornado Wallace, etc.
I'm an expert... not really but I do spin the genre a lot

Also you can add Grum to the list of the 80's synthpop revivalist artists you have up there :)

So weird hearing EDM discussion in a trailer for a western RPG haha.

Nibel

iHAA3OoLNwlwd.gif

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
he teaser shows how the Psycho Squad might acquire a new member.

The Psycho Squad specializes in combating "psychos" -- individuals who overuse implants and substances that boost or otherwise alter the human body.

There comes a point when they overdose on these innovations, and their bodies start to rebel against their biological body parts as well as all things organic around them. Simply put, they start killing people, who they now derisively call "meatbags."

When a psycho goes on the rampage, strange things can happen. There's carnage, and the psycho might be taken down by regular police, but they're not always able to get the job done.

When things spin out of control, they call in MAX-TAC (Maximum Force Tactical Division), popularly called the Psycho Squad.

hm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom