• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 |OT| JOIN THE CLUB

damn that UT record is good. I guess it's because I only use gold players that I face these ridiculously good teams?

Nope, there doesn't seem to be any sort of matchmaking going on, and it's entirely the luck of the draw who you'll be up against (I played four games with my two-star bronze team and was up against 5-star, all-gold teams every time). Utterly ridiculous.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Nope, there doesn't seem to be any sort of matchmaking going on, and it's entirely the luck of the draw who you'll be up against (I played four games with my two-star bronze team and was up against 5-star, all-gold teams every time). Utterly ridiculous.

Damn that's bullshit. Fix that shit EA!

I preordered at gamestop and I just got my 2nd gold pack today. Also bought 2 since I had some spacebucks just floating on my account for ages (220 pts damn ms)

The controls are different than h2h ranked I'm sure

So apparently my online pass file can't be detected. Tried redownloading it, doesn't work. Now I remember why I don't like EA.

Have you tried clicking on enter code when it says that your pass isnt working and then exiting the store straight away without entering the code. It happened to me a lot on FIFA 12 and that's how I got rid of it.

Zia

I don't play too much FIFA, but was disappointed to play a few online matches tonight and see that people still employ the strategy of mindlessly lobbing it over the top and running onto it. It's a good way to win against someone that doesn't play a lot (I did go 3-1-0, though!), but it's not football. Don't understand why that's enjoyable.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I don't play too much FIFA, but was disappointed to play a few online matches tonight and see that people still employ the strategy of mindlessly lobbing it over the top and running onto it. It's a good way to win against someone that doesn't play a lot (I did go 3-1-0, though!), but it's not football. Don't understand why that's enjoyable.

Isnt that how some english teams play though?

Pick Real Madrid since dude I was playing didn't want to budge from 5 star teams. He had Man city I completely mauled him 5-0 in the first 36 minutes of game time till he quit. Didn't do anything special just counter attack with speed. Feels completely cheap although deserved win. The guy was completely ass. This kinda feels like SSF IV: AE where playing versus low level players makes you fall into bad habits.

Meier

WTF, just finished a game where I won the MOTM and had 2 goals and an assist online and it didn't update any of my pro's stats or accomplishments! I got notifications during the game and at the end but nothing updated. Fuck you, EA! :|

Got Stevie G in a pack lastnight also Sturridge and Dembele.

Not gonna gamble my coins anymore, sat on about 60k now gonna let them stack now.

Really enjoying the sp divisions.

Hieberrr

That's why I don't play head to head anymore. It's all about online team play :p

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
To give you guys an update on Believe FC the PC club

oLD2K.png

Anyone on pc is free to join us, we usually have a decent number on and we play alot and we are awesome and it is fun. We also all join mumble and shout.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
i have just accepted your transfer request! Welcome, remember to download mumble if you can, its kind of a team requirement. Absolutely no need to talk but we need to communicate vital information ingame otherwise we can screw everyone over. Basically at times we need to organise a group quit from the game and if we do it before 5 mins then we get no penalty but after we auto lose. however if say 8 people quit and 2 dont then the game continues, those 2 are the ones not in mumble.

JChalmers

Neo Member
Apparently the game going down was for EA to do some maintenance;

During maintenance, we will address the following:
• Connection stability during matchmaking in Seasons mode
• Trade-pile issues in FIFA 13 Ultimate Team
• Users experiencing a disconnect while purchasing FIFA Points

Hopefully this means I'll be able to play Seasons mode now without being stuck in the Arena when its loading and having to restart. Managed one game on release day and that's it!

Roll on 5.30pm GMT tonight for me to get home!

Mr Cola

they need to hotfix to remove rain from online play

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
How's the PS3 club doing? Need a winger?

Well, asking in the thread would probably yield more results :p
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=42765201

But whenever we meet there arent more than 3-4 people on at the same time, so more people definitely wont hurt. We are still trying to find a formation that suits us, so if you notice winging doesnt give the results you want, feel free to switch a bit around. I tend to float between CAM and CDM atm.

I just won div1 title in UT and got 8,000 coins and a premium gold pack which was a nice surprise. I'll open it tomorrow when there is hopefully better IF players out.

That's a nice prize not to mention the coins you make in previous divisions.

I'm glad they have given us more incentive to actually play games in UT.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Lol single player tournies against the cpu are the new hotness on UT.

you can play like 12 tournies before you hit legendary difficulty. Probably racked up like almost 3k coins on the first one and its amateur difficulty, lol

drilled the cpu like 11-0

Payback!

Feature

Banned
Does anyone know if EA has taken note of the bug where in 1v1 seasons you get stuck in arena and have to restart the game to play on?

JChalmers

Neo Member
Does anyone know if EA has taken note of the bug where in 1v1 seasons you get stuck in arena and have to restart the game to play on?

It's happening for the majority of people, last night 419,000 people playing online for PS3 and only 36 matches being played online.

They apparently rolled out a fix would should sort out some of the connectability for online games but it seems like it's not fixed it

Gueras

Banned
I'm a novice on FIFA... I was playing ultimate team offline... got some coins and have bought 5 gold guys...

that was the problem when i went to play online, i'm playing against master guys with a lot of gold guys...

it sucks... there is no balance to choose a player against u...

I'm a novice on FIFA... I was playing ultimate team offline... got some coins and have bought 5 gold guys...

that was the problem when i went to play online, i'm playing against master guys with a lot of gold guys...

it sucks... there is no balance to choose a player against u...

If you can get to 100 chem, you should be able to handle your own against most teams.

Top Bottom