• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BREXIT MAFIA | Pro-Having Our Lynch And Pro-Eating It

batsnacks

batsnacks, do you fancy me?

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
VOTE: *Splinter

detailed explanations are for scum

Flame_AC

Here's a good ol conversation starter.

How many scum y'all got pegged for this game. 17 people, so perhaps 4/17 are scum? Neutrals? What would those even be, the Swiss Embassy?

Here's a good ol conversation starter.

How many scum y'all got pegged for this game. 17 people, so perhaps 4/17 are scum? Neutrals? What would those even be, the Swiss Embassy?

It could be three, too. Four scum would give town only a maximum of 5 days of total failures (1 townie lynched + 1 townie night killed), which seems kinda brutal, I guess? Three scum would give town a maximum of 6.

Then again, my only experience with online Mafia was with a town of 23 players. Maybe things will be different now that the initial player base is smaller.

Flame_AC

It could be three, too. Four scum would give town only a maximum of 5 days of total failures (1 townie lynched + 1 townie night killed), which seems kinda brutal, I guess? Three scum would give town a maximum of 6.

Then again, my only experience with online Mafia was with a town of 23 players. Maybe things will be different now that the initial player base is smaller.

Perhaps 3 scum + a neutral then.

batsnacks

VOTE: *Splinter

detailed explanations are for scum
Liking this vote here. All the other votes are either neutral or pretty bad.

I think so far the lynch list looks like:
  • *Splinter
Crab is tentatively in the cool town circle and has lynch list making rights.

DAY 1 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Ourobolus (3)
Zippedpinhead 70
*Splinter 90
nin1000 98

Gorlak (2)
Fireblend 63
Ourobolus 105

Spoiled Milk (2)
CCS 53
Flame_AC 56

*Splinter (2)
Crab 117
batsnacks 133

zeemumu (1)
Ourobolus 66 105
kingkitty 86

Kalor (1)
Spoiled Milk 37
kingkitty 52 86

kingkitty (1)
zeemumu 112

Fireblend (0): Zippedpinhead 67 70

No active vote for Day 1: backslashbunny, Gorlak, Kalor, Kawl_USC, Poltergust (has previously voted)

Day 1 Postcount: *Splinter 9, backslashbunny 1, batsnacks 14, CCS 7, Crab 2, Fireblend 5, Flame_AC 4, Gorlak 0, Kalor 6, Kawl_USC 0, kingkitty 6, nin1000 1, Ourobolus 23, Poltergust 4, Spoiled Milk 6, zeemumu 3, Zippedpinhead 4

Day 1 ends:
ora_1496178000.png

Automated vote tally here

9 votes for majority

Gorlak

Banned
Man Ouro, you sure are interested in making SplinterxBats happen? Don't you think if there was something to their earlier conversation, we will find out in given time? Yes, it's particularly interesting that they completely ignore you, but do you think that w/w would come out D1 like that?

Gorlak

Banned
Fire, while I like your style this game, what's with that empty question directed at me? That is your more useful matter?

Ourobolus

Banned
Man Ouro, you sure are interested in making SplinterxBats happen? Don't you think if there was something to their earlier conversation, we will find out in given time? Yes, it's particularly interesting that they completely ignore you, but do you think that w/w would come out D1 like that?
Not necessarily. I do think it's weird for a mason combo to do it on D1 as well

Gorlak

Banned
Not necessarily. I do think it's weird for a mason combo to do it on D1 as well

So the most logical explanation would be that they were just joking around? Especially bats seems to want to cherish D1 at it's fullest (given he's probably trying to elicit reactions).

Apart from kingkitty's there aren't much actual thoughts floating around. Mh, twice Kalor took an interest into people alluding to more information. Well, and than we have Flame with the classic trivial D1 topic. Nobody even engaged with Polter. We're basically only missing a cop claim at this point and we've got the whole D1 check list done, while not posting much at all.

CCS

Banned
Do people think Spoiled's post early on was some sort of weird role claim, and if so is that a good or a bad thing? Seems like a strange question to ask...

Kalor

Do people think Spoiled's post early on was some sort of weird role claim, and if so is that a good or a bad thing? Seems like a strange question to ask...

I didn't read it as a direct role claim. I saw it more as a new player trying to ask a question, maybe not realizing that people would know that it's about their role. That's why I responded to it with a genuine answer rather than calling it out, I just thought it was an innocent question.

CCS

Banned
I didn't read it as a direct role claim. I saw it more as a new player trying to ask a question, maybe not realizing that people would know that it's about their role. That's why I responded to it with a genuine answer rather than calling it out, I just thought it was an innocent question.

Fair point, I always forget to check the list for who's a new player.

Gorlak

Banned
Spoiled Milk isn't a newbie (despite cabot labeling him as one). He's been around for a long time as he said himself in the main thread. Quick search points in the direction of the one formerly known as Kristoffer. So I think he was fully aware of what he did.

CCS

Banned
Spoiled Milk isn't a newbie (despite cabot labeling him as one). He's been around for a long time as he said himself in the main thread. Quick search points in the direction of the one formerly known as Kristoffer. So I think he was fully aware of what he did.

Oh shit, I remember him from PoliGAF now. Okay, back to being suspicious of him then.

cabot

Milk was only marked as new so he would have priority since he hasn't played in a long time.

I shall update the player list and remove the new tag.

Gorlak

Banned
I am Michael Gove.
I used to be a journalist.
I wrote two articles about planes, Milk.

If you had pegged Milk as a newbie, this could've been an attempt to create confusion and deflect attention from him. Something I'd townread in this scenario. But it wasn't. Maybe you were joking around, maybe the witty part got lost to me, certainly I have no clue.

*Splinter

If you had pegged Milk as a newbie, this could've been an attempt to create confusion and deflect attention from him. Something I'd townread in this scenario. But it wasn't. Maybe you were joking around, maybe the witty part got lost to me, certainly I have no clue.
Nothing was happening so I decided to play along with his gambit, to get me interested in the gaming if nothing else.

I don't understand why you would townread creating confusion with a newbie though?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Purely from a flavour perspective, Michael Gove would have to be an utterly useless PR, like Sleepwalking Treestump or something, so idgaf.

Top Bottom