• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump AZ rally: dishonest media, gov't shutdown if no wall, hints at Arpaio pardon

SoulUnison

Banned
...This is...weird.
I'm uncomfortable.

"...In the name of reproductive rights and social justice."

...What? Did she literally just equate "reproductive rights" and "social justice" with "sin?"

Linkura

Is this it? Lol

kynWDUJ.jpg

SAD!

And these fake crowd tweets and the tweets after the losers get caught.... fucking amazing.

"So what," is totally something that Trump himself could conceivably tweet.

SoulUnison

Banned
I feel like I'm watching an entire religion get co-opted over the course of a single "prayer."

Can't believe she just invoked a hymn to put down her political enemies.

EDIT: Oh god, it's about to happen again!?

Ekai

These people don't give a shit about anything that's being said. It's not what Republicans represent. So, why the hell are they pretending that they care about this stuff all of the sudden?

blackjaw

Never imagined a day where any POTUS (sitting or former) couldn't fill a room with supporters...post-Charlottesville hit is real

Ozigizo

MLK's niece, huh? Jeez, how fucking low do you have to be to support the kind of people your uncle protested against.

Ekai

Get this theocratic bullshit out of here. The country was founded on escaping from this. And who is the victim of violence and injustice? The Nazis? You imply people who aren't your political allegiance are the enemies spreading hate and dividing the country. So, are you fucking defending the nazis, you pos?

But your political policies actively harm the poor, you shitstain...

"Flaunted sexual immorality" - code for anti- lgbt language. While saying in previous speeches that they support all people regardless of how they are. These fucking moronic idiots.
This is the kinda shit they'd be pointing and laughing at if Muslims were doing it

it's fucking disturbing

E'yup. This is Right-Wing Sharia in action.

Top Bottom