• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flags, features pirates and co-op

AHA-Lambda

9N6fyyQ.png

woah this real?

As long as it's not titled "AC 4" I think this could go over very well. The last few games have felt pretty stale, and this might be the right way to shake everything up properly.

ultron87

However this turns out I really just hope they entirely ignore the present day stuff. They fucked it so badly in AC3.

Dunan

Am I the only one who didn't like the naval battles in AC3?

I was pretty terrible at them myself, particularly because for some reason I assumed that the small guns were only on the ship's port side, and the big cannons were only on the starboard side.

Even when I figured things out, I was still somewhat incompetent. I also couldn't judge how far the cannons were capable of shooting.

Muzzy

The pirates part in Assassin's Creed III is what I enjoyed the most, so if true it is a wonderful news.

Sanic

This is probably true because it's simple, safe, and inoffensive like every other AAA game.

so by going by normal naming standards, it should be named asscreed 6 black flags? :D

That doesn't make any sense at all. For starters, there are way more Assassin's Creed games than six. Last time I counted there were like ten or eleven games. Furthermore, what's "normal naming standards"? Why does Assassins' Creed always get hate for this?

Uncharted: Golden Abyss? God of War: Ascension? Halo: Reach? Forza Horizon? Do I have to continue?

Top Bottom