• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate me Gaf (Post a Pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actual picture of me. I'm 6'1 by the way. People compared me to Archer, and that's how I got hooked on the show:

05-archer-inspiration.w750.h560.2x.jpg

At least a 6, maybe even a 7. Would need to see more pics.

3 or 4 is probably accurate, but you could raise your rate to at least a 5 maybe a 6, if you improved your presentation by standing more confident, get rid of the glasses, and add more oomph to your wardrobe.

Would getting a full on undercut help? I've been trying to improve my hairstyle.

Ok, since a lot of ya'll are joking now let me give you an example on how this should go:

I rate myself a 6 to 7.

I'm 6'1 tall, 220 lbs weight, athletic build.

I don't take selfies so all my pictures were taken by somebody else.

You can be brutally honest.

TptX9Qi.jpg

63005_1648654456808_1529172_n.jpg

1934766_1226176654440_958035_n.jpg

1915562_1211558729001_3190333_n.jpg

216225_1041041946188_9202_n.jpg
Kanye told me that you would never ever come back in style. He lied 😣

I fail at social technology. For some reason I can't figure out how to post a pic. I'm trying to do it the way I used to, but it's not showing up. =(

I'd rate myself a 5 or a 6. If I lost a good 30lbs I'd probably rate myself as a 7.

I'm 5'6" and 190lbs.

Lulubop

Just a really good picture.
6 foot tall, 175lbs. I have Mario Lopez tier dimples, but I long ass nose that you can't see in this pic. Also wear glasses all the time, which can be a plus or negative.

Sure, I'll get in on this. I rate myself about 6-7. I'm 6ft1 and I can't even remember the last time I weighed myself.

BxJ7rDh.jpg

qHHA2ss.jpg

7UFwCTz.jpg

I'm doing this all from my phone away from home, so I don't know how these'll turn out.

Suck it plebs
omg.jpg

You guys are insecure up in here rating yourself under 5, 5 is ugly, under 5 is like, you have deformities, 1 is like, you have an oyster for a face.

BroBot

I rate the fish 8/10:

Many people are surprised when I tell them I'm 24. They say I look 17. Even my girlfriend tells me that. I Have to show my ID a lot of places. Maybe I should grow a Moses beard in November. I always wanted one of those.

BlueDevil

Ehh, 5 or 6. This is a selfie I took to capture my bedhead when I grew my hair last winter, it's usually much shorter. I'm 6'1, pretty good physique, but I just turned 49. When I spend time with people my age I think I look like I've aged better than most, but I don't get attention from my looks like when I was younger.

Damn would've said 7/10 but that sweater brings you down to 5

5 or 6. You could pull a bad chick if you got game.

Just a really good picture.
6 foot tall, 175lbs. I have Mario Lopez tier dimples, but I long ass nose that you can't see in this pic. Also wear glasses all the time, which can be a plus or negative.

Need to see more because it looks like you have a lot of potential. Could range from 6, 7, to 8.

Sure, I'll get in on this. I rate myself about 6-7. I'm 6ft1 and I can't even remember the last time I weighed myself.

BxJ7rDh.jpg

qHHA2ss.jpg

7UFwCTz.jpg

I'm doing this all from my phone away from home, so I don't know how these'll turn out.

I'd rate you bout a 6, height definitely helps you out over other 6's.

Lets do this

4oTHdfW.jpg

6 to 7. Need to see more pics though.

I rate the fish 8/10:

Many people are surprised when I tell them I'm 24. They say I look 17. Even my girlfriend tells me that. I Have to show my ID a lot of places. Maybe I should grow a Moses beard in November. I always wanted one of those.

Hard to tell from that pic. At Least a 6, maybe a 7 or higher. You look like you got that Bow Wow swag going on. LOL

I rate the fish 8/10:

5/10

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook

BxJ7rDh.jpg

qHHA2ss.jpg

7UFwCTz.jpg

I didn't know Ed Sheeran posted on GAF!

It helped a lot in retail to sweat talk people... I also went as him for a quick, zero pound priced costume for charity...

Mmmm, I need to try sweat talking people. LOL

Would getting a full on undercut help? I've been trying to improve my hairstyle.

I have no idea. You got straight hair, my hair nappy. You need to talk to some cool ass white boys. LOL

Kanye told me that you would never ever come back in style. He lied ��

He definitely did lie. We ain't never went out of style.

And damn Lightskintwin, in what world are you a 6 or 7? Fuck dude, you're like an 8.5 to 9.

No way am I an 8.5 or 9. I've been around actual 8.5's and 9's. At my best I'm a 7. I'm the perfect example on how having an assertive, outgoing personality coupled with being conscious of my presentation(working out, grooming,upgrade fashion) can take you far. I talked about this on Gaf before but I was a nerd in highschool that no girl was interested in.

72008_1772815320065_1763093_n.jpg

The one girl in the white dress single? Hook a BOI UP.
You mean her?
keRTdwN.jpg

kLsmMLc.jpg

This is my pic because I don't give a fuck.

I am married already so what do I care. I have freckles so I rate myself a 5, or a 6.

Zombine

Banned
Solid 4-5, and feeling good.

Bro...plz. You're not a 5. I might be a huge dude but I would trade an inch or two for your badass hair. You're also a member of the awesome beard club. Not many dudes can join that.

At least a 6. I know chicks that would totally dig you.

This is me last Friday at the two week stage of my beard:

This is my pic because I don't give a fuck.

I am married already so what do I care. I have freckles so I rate myself a 5, or a 6.

That's the spirit, I'd rate you a 4 to 5.

I'll just grab my pic from the other thread. 5'11 and 170, I said I was around a six and I still stand by that. Once I get bigger. I'm shooting for around 180-185, maybe I'll be a seven!

I don't see a pic.

Solid 4-5, and feeling good.

This is about right.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
tumblr_o7qfd8jcv21riqq0qo1_500.gif

I rate myself 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom